ERA® Real Estate Bolsters Southern Louisiana Presence With Affiliation Of Godwyn Realty ERA Powered
Popular Television Personality Brittany Picolo-Ramos Joins the ERA Network
March 24, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - ERA® Real Estate announced today that Godwyn Realty, based in New Orleans, La., has affiliated with the ERA® brand.
The firm, which serves the Greater New Orleans area, including Metairie, Kenner, Slidell, Mandeville, Covington, Madisonville, Gretna, La Place and Destrehan, will be known as Godwyn Realty ERA Powered. The ERA Powered® flexible branding option gives companies a choice to leverage their local brand identity and benefit from the ERA brand’s full suite of learning, marketing and servicing resources.
Godwyn Realty ERA Powered is led by the husband-and-wife team of Marco Ramos, broker/co-owner and Brittany Picolo-Ramos, REALTOR®/co-owner.
Brittany Picolo-Ramos began her real estate career in 2013 due to her passion for helping people. After seeing great success and outselling agents at the firm she was affiliated with, she decided to start her own team at that firm in 2015.
After leaving his career as a minister, Ramos began his career in real estate in 2015 when he joined Picolo-Ramos’s real estate team as director of operations. In this role, Ramos oversaw all operations for the team, including marketing, training, accounting and more.
From 2015 to 2018, sales for their team grew from $14 million to $31 million. This success, combined with Marco and Brittany’s shared passion for real estate and helping people, led them to launch their own real estate company, Godwyn Realty in 2019. By the end of 2021 they reached over $60 million in sales.
The company serves the entire spectrum of real estate clients, including first-time homebuyers, luxury clients interested in historic French Quarter or lakefront properties and out-of-market buyers and investors.
In addition, Picolo Ramos also stars in “Selling the Big Easy,” which debuted on HGTV in August 2019. The television show highlights Brittany’s passion and dedication to helping clients throughout their homebuying and home selling journeys.
- Ramos and Picolo-Ramos will leverage their affiliation with ERA Real Estate to expand their company’s production and service area through active recruiting as well as mergers and acquisitions. The firm’s agents will enjoy ERA’s vast global network giving them access to expanded referral corridors.
- Agents will benefit from the ERA brand’s wide array of technology offerings to support increased productivity and client acquisition, including Team ERA University’s proven learning and professional development platform and MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM.
- Agents will take advantage of the ERA brand’s client experience programs, such as ERA Moves, an automated platform offering discounts and a concierge service that makes the stressful moving process easier, TextERA, which transforms static yard signs into interactive property marketing and Social Boost, which automatically creates property videos for each listing and uploads it to Facebook.
- The firm supports many local organizations including Habitat for Humanity, Next Generation, The New Orleans Mission and Mary’s Song, among others.
- According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the median listing price in New Orleans is approximately $360,000. The city, which consists of 71 neighborhoods, offers affordable duplex/triplexes and condo/townhomes as well as multi-million-dollar homes.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances