Better Homes And Gardens® Real Estate Expands Wisconsin Presence With Affiliation Of Special Properties Of Green Lake
Boutique Firm Known for High-End Lake Properties Joins the BHGRE® Network
May 16, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today the affiliation of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Special Properties based in Green Lake, Wis., which expands the brand’s service area into South Central Wisconsin.
The boutique brokerage is led by Jeff Shadick and Sarah Loberg, who became owners in 2018. Currently celebrating its 30th anniversary, the firm was founded in 1992 by Lynn Grout, who soon hired Shadick to work with her for the next 16 years. During this time, the firm became highly regarded for its extensive expertise in luxury lakefront real estate. In 2004, Loberg joined the firm to augment the focus on lakefront clientele by specializing in farm properties and acreage sales, as well as primary residences for first-time, move-up and downsizing clients.
The company’s service area encompasses Green Lake, Ripon, Princeton, Berlin, Markesan, Montello, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac and Wautoma. Green Lake and the surrounding region, centrally located between Milwaukee, Green Bay and Madison, and a three-hour drive from Chicago, offers residents a quaint, small-town allure. It is also well-known as a popular second home market for affluent Chicagoans and an attractive location for people who enjoy lake living and the outdoors.
- Shadick and Loberg intend to continue recruiting growth-minded professionals to the firm and believe these efforts will be fortified by their enhanced value proposition as a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate affiliated company.
- Agents will have a strong competitive advantage with access to unique design and lifestyle content and resources to help them stay connected and remain relevant before, during and after the real estate transaction.
- Agents will be drawn to the vast array of business-building tools, products, and resources the brand offers including the MoxiWorks product suite, which will support increased agent productivity, enhance the client experience and drive efficiencies.
- PinPointSM, the proprietary BHGRE® brand tool that taps into consumer behavior data from Better Homes & Gardens magazine and its publisher Dotdash, Meredith’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers, will play a significant role in supporting client acquisition for the company’s affiliated agents.
- Agents will be well-positioned for increased productivity with access to Be Better® University, the brand’s proven professional development and award-winning learning platform. Courses are available to affiliated brokers and agents across various topics, from luxury certification to productivity training, technology, and skill development. Classes and workshops are offered live, virtually and on-demand.
- Community involvement is a major focus for the firm, which supports local schools, the arts, and environmental efforts, including Thrasher Opera House, the Green Lake Conservancy and the Boys and Girls Club.
- Realtor.com reports that the median sale price for a home in Green Lake is $299,000. According to Shadick, lakefront properties can range in price from $400,000 to $5 million.
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances