ERA® Real Estate Fortifies Connecticut Presence With Affiliation Of Treanor Real Estate
Central Connecticut Brokerage Joins ERA® Network
June 03, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - ERA® Real Estate today announced the affiliation of ERA Treanor Real Estate. The company is based in Southington, Conn., and serves the central region of the state, including Southington, Cheshire, Bristol, Wolcott, Plainville, New Britain, Farmington, Avon, West Hartford, Wallingford, Waterbury, Watertown, Middletown and Cromwell.
The firm is owned and led by Jim Treanor, who started his real estate career in 2003 after graduating from college with a degree in marketing. A second-generation broker, Treanor purchased his father’s brokerage in 2018 and has been a multi-million-dollar producer since 2005. The company’s success is attributed to its commitment to providing a custom, personalized service experience for each client.
Southington, Conn., is a town located in Hartford County and is known as the insurance capital of the world. Centrally located between New York City and Boston, the region is attractive to buyers because of its proximity to major highways for commuting and is a popular family suburb with a strong school system. Southington and its surrounding areas are home to diverse urban neighborhoods, charming New England small towns, rich manufacturing, and a labor force with the highest academic concentrations in the nation. It is also home to Lake Compounce, the oldest, continuously operating amusement park in the United States since 1846.
- Treanor intends to grow his firm through active recruiting, drawing on the firm’s enhanced value proposition as an ERA affiliate to onboard more agents who will be attracted to the brand’s national and international referral network.
- Agents will benefit from ERA’s vast state-of-the-art technology suite, including MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM and best-in-class marketing tools such as TextERA, which transforms static yard signage into interactive property marketing that attracts new leads
- Agents will gain a competitive edge from the ERA network’s wide array of resources to support increased productivity and client acquisitions, including the brand’s proven learning and training platform, Team ERA University.
- Jim intends to leverage the power of the ERA Real Estate Distinctive PropertiesSM program to tap into the luxury clientele in his market. This resource equips agents with sophisticated marketing and learning strategies to showcase eligible properties to a global community of affluent buyers, as well as global listing distribution resources to showcase properties to a targeted, worldwide audience.
- Jim is the previous president of the Greater Waterbury Board of REALTORS® and the current President of the Mid-State Board of REALTORS® where he advocates for buyers and sellers in Central Connecticut to help them achieve the American dream of homeownership.
- According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the median listing price in Southington, Conn., is $325,000.
“Jim brings a wealth of real estate knowledge and a commitment to exceeding service expectations to his business, a powerful combination that will only be enhanced as an ERA affiliated company. As a hands-on, accessible leader, he is well-equipped to position his agents for even greater success with access to ERA’s innovative systems, robust referral network, turnkey technology solutions and proven training programs.”
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA® Real Estate
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances