ERA® Real Estate Enters Dayton, Ohio With Affiliation Of ERA Petkus Weiss
Fourth-Generation Brokerage Joins ERA® Network and Expands Brand’s Ohio Presence
June 22, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - ERA® Real Estate today announced the affiliation of ERA Petkus Weiss. The company is based in Vandalia, Ohio, and serves the Dayton Metro and Greater Miami Valley areas. The full-service company’s affiliated agents work with clients on residential sales, investments and relocation, as well as mortgage and title services.
With roots dating back to 1952, this fourth-generation, family-owned firm is led by the husband-and-wife team of Molly Petkus and Michael J. Petkus, Jr. Molly and Michael started their own real estate company in 1971, and in 1988 merged their company with Michael’s father’s company, which he started in 1952. Their success is attributed to their reputation for personal service, integrity, trust and experience.
Brandon Weiss, Molly and Michael’s grandson, currently serves as REALTOR® and sales manager for the firm. He joined the family business in 2019 after receiving his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
Located near the I-75 and I-70 interchange known as the Crossroads of America, the area is also home to Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Kettering Health, the University of Dayton, Wright State University and Five Rivers Metro Park. Recent redevelopment efforts in Dayton have focused on urban living with the addition of many new single-family residential properties and condominiums.
- Molly and Michael Petkus will fuel growth by recruiting new agents to the firm, who will be attracted to the ERA brand’s highly engaged global referral network and the brand’s state-of-the-art technology suite, including MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM which offers a full-featured product suite bringing a seamless, fast, connected experience that will help drive business and boost productivity.
- Agents will also benefit from the ERA brand’s consumer-focused marketing programs such as TextERA, a proven and effective lead generation tool that transform static yard signs into interactive property marketing and the ERA Buyer and Seller Follow-Up programs, automated programs that helps agents keep in touch with clients after the transaction, which can lead to referrals and repeat business.
- Team ERA University will support organic growth through increased productivity as agents tap into the extensive professional development resources in the brand’s proven learning and training platform.
- According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the median home sales price in Dayton, Ohio, is $147,000, while properties in Vandalia, Ohio, sell for a median price around $175,000.
SOURCE ERA® Real Estate
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances