ERA® Real Estate Expands Wisconsin Presence With Affiliation OF Start-up Firm, Era Next Level Real Estate
Team leader launches brokerage in La Crosse County
July 28, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - ERA® Real Estate today announced the affiliation of ERA Next Level Real Estate. The start-up company is based in Onalaska, Wis., serving the greater La Crosse County area.
The firm is owned and led by Brandon Cain. Brandon Cain started his real estate career in 2017 after more than two decades as a construction manager in the energy sector. Due to his quick success, in 2022, he established his own brokerage. As an ERA affiliate, Brandon will continue to work with developers and focus on recruiting and developing an expanded sales force.
La Crosse County is located on the Mississippi River along the Great River Road National Scenic Byway. The area offers trails for hiking, rivers to fish and paddle, challenging cycling routes, and is easily accessible by car from Minneapolis, Milwaukee and Madison. The region’s economy is driven by manufacturing, healthcare, technology, education and tourism.
- Brandon Cain will leverage the power of the ERA value proposition to actively recruit new agents, who will be attracted by the brand’s robust, business-building technology, including MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM, sophisticated marketing and the brand’s vast global network giving them access to expanded referral corridors.
- Agents will benefit from the ERA network’s wide array of resources to support increased productivity and client acquisition, including the brand’s proven learning and training platform, Team ERA University.
- Brandon will showcase programs such as the ERA Buyer and Seller Follow Up programs, which will play a key role in gaining greater efficiencies in helping the team keep in touch with past clients and leverage growth through referrals.
- Additionally, the company will benefit from access to the RealVitalize® home improvement program to differentiate their firm and win listings. The RealVitalize® program offers home sellers improvement and repair resources prior to or during the home listing period with no up-front costs or interest charges.
- The firm is an active supporter of the Children’s Miracle Network, which raises funds and awareness for 170 member hospitals that provide 32 million treatments each year to children all across the country.
SOURCE ERA Real Estate
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances