ERA Real Estate Fortifies Presence In Cedar Rapids, Iowa With Affiliation Of Graf Real Estate ERA Powered®
August 05, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - ERA® Real Estate announced today that the Graf Home Selling Team & Associates, based in Hiawatha, Iowa, has affiliated with the ERA® brand.
The firm serves the greater Cedar Rapids area, including the cities of Marion and Robins. Now known as Graf Real Estate ERA Powered, the full-service company’s affiliated agents will continue to work with clients on residential sales and relocations. In addition, the ERA Powered® flexible branding option gives companies a choice to leverage their local brand identity and benefit from ERA Real Estate’s full suite of learning, marketing and servicing resources.
The brokerage was originally established in 2012 by Michael and Teri Graf. In 2015, Michael was ranked in the top 25 real estate teams by transaction sides in RealTrends + Tom Ferry The Thousand. Before his real estate career, Graf served in a sales management role with APAC Customer Services, providing customer care outsourcing solutions.
The greater Cedar Rapids area is quickly growing thanks to a wide array of work opportunities nearby. Large employers such as Transamerica, Collins Aerospace and Quaker Oats are all conveniently within driving distance of the city. Cedar Rapids also has a low cost of living, which is why it is currently a desirable market for relocation. In addition, the city offers plenty of cultural and educational opportunities in its downtown area, featuring museums, theaters, and parks.
- Michael intends to leverage his affiliation with ERA Real Estate to increase market share and expand the firm’s footprint to other areas through strategic mergers and acquisitions.
- A focus of growth will be recruiting new agents who will be attracted to ERA’s highly engaged global referral network and the brand’s state-of-the-art technology suite, including MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM, offering a full-featured product suite bringing a seamless, fast, connected experience that will help drive business and boost productivity.
- Team ERA University will support organic growth through increased productivity as agents access the extensive professional development resources in the brand’s proven learning platform.
- Agents will also benefit from the ERA brand’s consumer-focused marketing programs such as TextERA, an effective lead generation tool that transforms yard signs into interactive property marketing, and the automated ERA Buyer and Seller Follow-Up Programs that help agents keep in touch with clients after the transaction, which can lead to referrals and repeat business.
SOURCE Real Estate
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances