Chicken Salad Chick Adds Missouri Location With Grand Opening In Springfield
September 29, 2022 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Chicken Salad Chick announced today the opening of its fourth Missouri location and the first with Springfield residents and new franchise owners Mike and Kelly Parker. Located at 1322 E. Battlefield in Fremont Center, Chicken Salad Chick Springfield will celebrate its grand opening on Tuesday, Oct. 11th by giving away free chicken salad for a year to the first 100 guests.
During grand opening week, guests will experience the Southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, Oct. 11 - Free Chicken Salad for a Year to the first 100 guests. The first guest in line will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year. The next 99 guests in line receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for a year.* Guests should arrive early to secure a place in line.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 - The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Tumbler.**
- Thursday, Oct. 13 - The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Tote Bag.**
- Friday, Oct. 14 - The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick Cooler.**
- Saturday, Oct. 15 - The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio on their next visit.**
Longtime Springfield residents, Mike and Kelly Parker of Chicks R Us, LLC are new to Chicken Salad Chick but are such big fans of the brand already they have plans to open a second Greene County location in the future. Mike has an extensive restaurant background, having previously led operations for Krispy Kreme Corporate and owned four franchised locations. Kelly’s career is in finance, so the two feel well-prepared to hit the ground running when they open those Chicken Salad Chick doors to their community. They are joining three other locations currently open in Missouri - Chesterfield, Creve Coeur and Columbia.
“Kelly and I have a friend who would bring us Chicken Salad Chick from Tennessee, and we were hooked right away on the freshly prepared food and variety of flavors,” said Mike Parker. “As we learned more about the brand’s culture of service and focus on spreading joy and enriching lives, we knew opening our own hometown location would be a great fit for us and for the Springfield community. Whether they are dining in, need a quick lunch or dinnertime solution to-go or have an event that needs catering, we can’t wait to be a new favorite spot for our neighbors.”
Chicken Salad Chick Springfield will be open Monday - Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
*Guests should arrive early to get checked in. The first 100 guests must remain in line and download the Craving Credits app. Wi-Fi will not be available on site. Once the restaurant opens, guests will make a purchase of “The Chick” or anything of greater value and enter a code in the Craving Credits app to officially secure your spot. If you leave the line for any reason, your spot will be awarded to the next guest in line. Guests will receive their first free Large Quick Chick electronically to your app the Monday following Grand Opening Day.
**Must download the CSC App and be 16 years or older to purchase. Not valid with any other offers. Limit 1 reward per guest present.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances