ServiceMaster Brands Positioned in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500® Ranking
January 30, 2023 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA, Georgia - ServiceMaster has four brands recognized in Entrepreneur’s 2023 Franchise 500®. The 2023 Franchise 500® includes four brands ton the list:
- ServiceMaster Restore, a residential and commercial disaster restoration franchise, earned a ranking of #94.
- Two Men and a Truck, a moving company and junk removal service, ranked #134 on the list and #1 in the moving and junk removal services category.
- Merry Maids, a house cleaning franchise, ranked #119 on the 2023 list.
- ServiceMaster Clean, a commercial cleaning franchise, earned its debut on the list with a ranking of #204.
"We are truly honored to have three brands continue to rank on this list and to have added another brand to that ranking this year," says Greg Weller, Chief Executive Officer of ServiceMaster Brands. "We are a high-standard brand and that is thanks to our incredible franchisees and our supportive team at the home base."
In Entrepreneur’s continuing effort to best understand and evaluate the ever-changing franchise marketplace, the company’s 44-year-old ranking formula continues to evolve as well. The editorial team researches and assesses several factors that go into the evaluation including costs and fees, size and growth, support, brand strength, and financial strength and stability. Each franchise is given a cumulative score based on an analysis of more than 150 data points, and the 500 franchises with the highest cumulative scores become the Franchise 500® in ranking order.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances