Cousins Subs® Announces Return of Round Up Campaign
Guests are asked to round up their check to the nearest dollar to support the Make It Better Foundation.
March 02, 2023 // Franchising.com // MILWAUKEE - Cousins Subs® announced today the launch of its semi-annual Round Up Campaign in support of the brand’s Make It Better Foundation that addresses the vital community needs of health and wellness, hunger and youth education.
Throughout the month of March, guests are encouraged to round up their in-store check to the nearest dollar in support of the Make It Better Foundation. When guests head online to purchase their meal on the Cousins Subs website or through the Cousins Subs mobile app, they can choose to add a $0.25 or $0.50 donation to their cart. Online patrons can add multiple quantities of each donation to their order to increase their charitable giving.
“The Round Up Campaign is an easy and affordable way for our guests to support their local community,” said Justin McCoy, vice president of marketing at Cousins Subs. “We're calling on Cousins Subs enthusiasts to help us make our communities a better place by rounding up to the nearest dollar or adding a donation to their online order each time they enjoy a meal this month.”
Since the inception of the Make It Better Foundation in 2013, Cousins Subs has made a big difference for those in the communities it calls home in the following ways:
- Granted more than $890,000 to 192 nonprofit organizations that improve health & wellness, youth education and hunger.
- Gifted $350,000 to the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation and Starr Children’s Fund to fight cancer.
- Awarded a total of $180,000 in college scholarships to 40 high school student athletes from across the state of Wisconsin.
- Donated more than $131,000 to Hunger Task Force and its affiliated pantries to fight food insecurity.
SOURCE Cousins Subs®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances