Webinar: How to Secure Private Equity Funds for your Franchise
The Private Equity market is looking for two things from you: a well-documented system and strong unit economics. To make your franchise irresistible to a private equity firm, there’s a lot to consider.
Each year, around 200-300 new franchise brands launch in the U.S. alone. To say it’s a crowded marketplace is an understatement. If you’re an emerging franchise eager to sell your business to private equity firms, how you run your business from day one can make a huge difference in how quickly you can make that happen.
In partnership with the IFA, Matt Gourgeout, head of Franchising for Thryv, sat down with industry veterans John Goldasich, Managing Director for Lazard and Nick Friedman, President & Co-Founder of College Hunks Hauling Junk to hear their take on what you can do to set your franchise up for future success when it comes to seeking investment.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- How to build your franchise’s reputation so you’re attractive to franchisees.
- Best practices for data, documentation, and information to assure a smooth sale when the time is right.
- How to know your numbers and have great unit economics.
- The best time to get your business ready for top-dollar buy out.
Hub by Thryv is an end-to-end client experience platform custom-built for franchises. Its ready-to-use business apps help franchisees view their jobs, messages, appointments, payments, reviews, and more - in one place. Learn More
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories