Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System® Earns Award for Sales, Marketing Integration Achievements
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., July 17, 2012 // PRNewswire // -- Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System®, a leading franchisor of commercial cleaning businesses, is one of 10 business-to-business (B2B) organizations that have been honored with a 2012 Sales and Marketing Integration Award by DemandGen Report, an e-media publication focusing on sales and marketing strategies and solutions.
While sales and marketing collaboration has proven challenging for many companies, Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System® was recognized for its accomplishments in driving revenue by upgrading lead generation and lead management programs, and leveraging marketing automation technology to create more sophisticated, repeatable processes for success.
- Implemented SalesFUSION360 for marketing automation to optimize its lead generation programs and enhance revenue
- Leverages marketing automation to identify missing email addresses in the CRM, enabling marketing and sales teams to effectively reach more contacts
- Stays in contact with sales team prospects by turning over the creation and management of email campaigns to the Marketing Team
- Pre-builds campaigns personalized by each sales representative to provide more targeted content and calls to action
- Easily tracks website hits by pre-qualified leads or responses to personalized campaigns through the CRM system
- Reaches more contacts and obtains accurate analytics by deploying surveys within the platform.
"While B2B organizations have traditionally focused on mapping marketing automation to CRM systems, business success today hinges on the integration of many different tools and platforms," said Amanda Batista, managing editor of DemandGen Report. "Coverall and other Sales and Marketing Integration Award-winners are tackling complex projects that involve multiple technology platforms, data stores and workflows."
"We have a goal of becoming a digital marketing machine," said Cedric Lopez-Almeida, Digital Marketing Coordinator for Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System®. "The implementation of SalesFUSION360 is an important part of that. Our accomplishments have been possible because of the collaboration between marketing and sales. All of us at Coverall are very proud to receive this award recognizing our team efforts."
About Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System®
Founded in 1985, Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System® is one of the world's leading commercial cleaning franchising companies with a worldwide network of more than 90 Support Centers and 9,000 franchisees. Franchisees currently service nearly 50,000 customers in over 90 metropolitan areas. Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System is revolutionizing the commercial cleaning industry with its science-based cleaning processes and procedures designed to reduce cross-contamination and aid infection control. For more information, visit www.coverall.com.
About DemandGen Report
DemandGen Report (DGR) is a targeted e-media publication spotlighting the strategies and solutions that help Business-to-Business (B2B) companies better align sales, marketing and disparate teams to support growth and drive revenue. DGR content and news coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage multichannel demand generation efforts. DemandGen Report is the only information source directly focused on this rapidly emerging business discipline.
SOURCE Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System