Customized Decorating Tips Just in Time for the Holiday Season
ORANGE, CA - (Marketwire - Nov 27, 2012) - Halloween is over and the candy is starting to dwindle but as stores put their excess Halloween gear on clearance, they also start to fill their aisles with holiday spirit. As the 2012 holiday season gets underway, you may want to consider updating the decorations in your home to provide a reason for your friends and family to have renewed respect in your holiday decorating prowess. There are always new and exciting opportunities in the realm of household decorations and Budget Blinds is here to help you decide how to properly customize your home's decorations and deck the halls in style! Here are a few of Budget Blinds' favorite holiday customizations to improve your interior décor:
Area rugs - Easily one of the best ways to provide a room with a dramatic change
- Use rugs to define an area or a room. Finding the perfect holiday rug will work as the basis of your holiday color scheme; it will help to tie the entire room together, from floor to ceiling.
- Depending on your personal sense of style, you can use a rug to visually mute a room or to turn up the volume.
Pillows - The perfect way to add decorative touches of personal style and holiday flair
- Pillows are the perfect way to provide both style and cozy comfort to your home. Budget Blinds has a huge selection of pillows to suit every holiday decorating need.
- Be creative! Try using fun shapes like candy canes or cornucopias; you could also try decorative pillows that spell out some favorite holiday words like "noel."
Custom draperies - A fantastic holiday solution for framing the perfect view
- There are many reasons to trade out your normal window coverings during the holiday season. For one, you could replace them with more insulated drapes that help to keep more heat in your home. You can also use holiday accent colors to frame your outside view and really show off the beauty of your surroundings.
- Customize your drapes with ornate hardware or unique tie backs. A fun idea could be to hang some extra tree ornaments in different places along swag drapery panels!
Bedding - Have a guest room? Don't forget to customize the bedding for the holidays
- If you play host for the holiday activities, chances are you will have some friends or family staying overnight. A great solution for stylishly converting your guest room during the holiday season is to furnish your guest bed with festive pillows and duvet covers!
- To spice up your own bedding for the holidays you have options in the way of duvet covers, pillows, sheets, canopies, and bed skirts. Don't forget that Budget Blinds has thousands of fabrics to fit your personal style and interior décor.
With so many new and exciting design opportunities available through Budget Blinds, it's easy to make them a one stop shop for all of your holiday decorating needs. A Budget Blinds style consultant can come to your home and discuss interior design possibilities that will be customized to fit your personal style. From there, it is as easy as placing an order and as soon as your customized decorations are complete the consultant will return to make any necessary installations.
This holiday season upgrade your normal decorations from standard to premium with the help of Budget Blinds. The newest elements of décor will be a great way to keep your holiday decorations fresh and will have your guests showering you with praise and compliments! Get started on your path toward brand new holiday décor today by giving your local Budget Blinds a call.
About Budget Blind
Budget Blinds®, a Home Franchise Concepts, Inc.® brand, is a custom window coverings franchise that offers convenient shop-at-home service for window coverings and home décor accessories.