Robeks Smoothie Franchise Makes Entrepreneur Franchise 500 List for 5th Straight Year
Premium Fruit Smoothie Franchise Continues to Innovate
LOS ANGELES, CA - (Marketwire - Jan 23, 2013) - Robeks, a premium smoothie and juice franchise, has made the prestigious Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list for the fifth year in a row. The annual ranking of America's top franchise opportunities is included in the January issue of the magazine.
"Being recognized five years in a row is more proof that our franchise system is among the nation's leaders in helping people start their own healthy businesses," said Robeks CEO Steve Davidson, who was recently featured in Smart Business Los Angeles for invigorating the brand by reaching out to franchisees for ideas.
Robeks grew in units and revenue in 2012. The franchise system revamped its menu and introduced more smoothies and juices, boosting revenue for franchise owners; average same-store sales figures were higher in every month in 2012 than in 2011.
Franchise owners themselves created many of the innovations. Among them:
- The Tropi-KALE smoothie, which combines leafy green superfood kale with pineapple and papaya and tastes like a Granny Smith apple.
- A vastly expanded fresh fruit and vegetable juice menu, which includes drinks made with carrots, tomatoes, bell peppers, parsley, cucumber, beets, garlic, celery, spinach, kale, ginger and cayenne pepper.
- Greek Yogurt smoothies, a franchise industry first. Greek Yogurt has twice the protein and is lower in carbohydrates than traditional American yogurt.
- A revamped menu. The new menu is easier to read; prominently features popular recent additions; and eliminates a handful of less popular menu items, lowering costs and boosting franchisee profits.
The smoothie segment of the food industry has nearly doubled its revenue in recent years, growing from a $1.3 billion segment in 2007 to $2.4 billion in 2011 -- and it shows no sign of slowing down, as Americans embrace fruits and vegetables as part of a healthier lifestyle. Robeks offers high-quality, no-compromise smoothies and juices that use naturally ripened fruits and vegetables with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Robeks has 116 franchises in the United States and Japan. For more information about starting a Robeks smoothie franchise, the industry and company, visit www.RobeksFranchise.com.
Robeks Director of Franchise Development
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances