Royal LePage Announces Major Expansion
Real Estate Brokerage Operations Acquired in Four Regions of Ontario
October 03, 2013 // Franchising.com // TORONTO – Royal LePage Real Estate Services (Royal LePage) today announced the acquisition of Prudential Real Estate operations in four regions of Ontario, Canada that will operate under the Royal LePage banner, effective September 30, 2013.
“We are delighted to have these teams of highly regarded professionals join our company,” said Phil Soper, President and CEO, Royal LePage. “In each of these regions — Ottawa, Kingston, Niagara and Oakville — Royal LePage is already the leading real estate firm. This position of market leadership has been further strengthened with this bold move.”
- In Ottawa, Ontario, Royal LePage TEAM Realty will merge with the Prudential operations at 1296 Carling Avenue. Broker/Owner Kent Browne and his management team are very excited to welcome this outstanding group of Realtors™ to Ottawa’s leading brokerage. Royal LePage has No. 1 market share in Ottawa and region.
- In Kingston, Ontario, Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty will merge their brokerage with Prudential Town Centre Realty operations under the ProAlliance banner. Broker/Owner Mark Rashotte is looking forward to working with Mary Campeau and her team of sales representatives, who have a vast knowledge of the Kingston area. This will further strengthen ProAlliance’s No. 1 market share position in a broad area of east-central Ontario.
- In Fort Erie, Ontario, Royal LePage Niagara Real Estate Centre is pleased to announce that it will be opening a new location with the acquisition of Prudential’s Ridgeway operations. The Royal LePage leadership team of Margie Spence, and sons Brad and Ryan Johnstone, look forward to working with the new team, and expanding the No. 1 market share position the business enjoys across the entire Niagara region.
- In Oakville, Ontario, Royal LePage Real Estate Services will merge operations with the large Prudential team located at 280 North Service Road West. Broker of Record and senior executive responsible for Royal LePage’s corporate brokerage businesses, Gino Romanese, welcomes manager Michael Stothers and his team to the number one brokerage in Oakville and Ontario.
“Building on Royal LePage’s cross-Canada momentum, these mergers are a clear win for our new Realtors™ and their clients,” said Mr. Romanese.
Mr. Soper concluded, “No Canadian firm can match the incredible growth of Royal LePage over the past decade. That these high performing real estate brokers and agents would choose to join our company does make sense for their careers; nonetheless, we are grateful that they have placed their trust in us and intend to repay that trust by helping them to offer their clients peerless advice, counsel and service.”
About Royal LePage
Serving Canadians since 1913, Royal LePage is the country’s leading provider of services to real estate brokerages, with a network of 14,500 real estate professionals in over 600 locations nationwide. Royal LePage is the only Canadian real estate company to have its own charitable foundation, the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation, dedicated to supporting women’s and children’s shelters and educational programs aimed at ending domestic violence. Royal LePage is a Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc. company, a TSX-listed corporation trading under the symbol TSX:BRE.
For more information, visit www.royallepage.ca.
SOURCE Royal LePage
Director, Global Communications & Public Relations
Royal LePage Real Estate Services
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances