5 Reasons Huddle House Family Dining Franchise Stands Out
Investors Have Better Reasons Than Ever to Join America's Favorite Family Dining Franchise
SANDY SPRINGS, GA - (Marketwired - Dec 17, 2013) - While people sometimes fixate on an outdated image of an iconic brand, Huddle House wants investors to know it has changed a lot over the last half-century. Huddle House is a dynamic, growing brand that evolves with the times and stays a step ahead of the trends. Here are five reasons it stands out from the competition:
- Great value. At Huddle House, menus are loaded up with meals under $8, $6, even $5. Customers know they can always count on high-quality food at affordable prices, and repeat business drives revenues. Where else can they find a ribeye steak dinner for two or breakfast for four under $20?
- Small markets. Huddle House works well in any size market, but its sweet spot is in communities of 10,000 or less -- places that other family dining franchises reject. A Huddle House becomes the hub of a small town, a gathering place for people to celebrate the big moments in their lives or catch up with neighbors over a cup of coffee.
- Real Southern hospitality. Huddle House franchisees get involved in their communities, and they get to know their customers by name. Even non-regulars can count on a friendly greeting the moment they walk in the door. Why? Huddle House prioritizes customers, and that keeps them coming back.
- 24-hour concept. The vast majority of Huddle House locations are open 24 hours a day. That allows franchisees to create extra employment opportunities in their community and gives customers another option besides fast food late at night. Everyone from insomniacs to early risers loves the always-open doors.
- Any Meal, Any Time. "Any Meal. Any Time." is the Huddle House slogan. Why should people be held hostage by a restaurant's arbitrary mealtime cutoffs? If a customer wants a breakfast sandwich at 10:35 a.m. or a chicken-fried steak at 4:30 in the morning, Huddle House has them covered.
About Huddle House
Huddle House, with 400-plus units nationwide, is looking to expand further. Learn more about the company's franchise opportunities at huddlehousefranchising.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances