Top 5 Fitness Business Marketing Secrets Made Public By Fit Body Boot Camp Founder
Fit Body Boot Camp Founder Bedros Keuilian makes his five best fitness business marketing secrets public to help personal trainers build a successful business.
Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) January 29, 2014 - Bedros Keuilian, founder of the indoor fitness boot camp franchise Fit Body Boot Camp, has today revealed his top five best fitness business marketing secrets in order to help more personal trainers grow their brand and business.
Keuilian says that he wanted to reveal these secrets because he believes personal trainers could benefit from implementing just one of these tactics.
He explains, "Starting my career as a struggling personal trainer trying to make ends meet was tough, but that’s only because there weren’t very many fitness business resources available. Opening a personal training business like this is easier now than it has ever been, and making it successful takes time, but if you incorporate just one of these secrets into your business… you’ll increase your profits in no time."
Here are Keuilian’s top 5 fitness marketing secrets for personal trainers to grow their business:
- Figure out your traffic source. Personal trainers often need a way to get people interested in their business, so whether you are good at Facebook or local networking, find a way to get traffic that aligns with what you are naturally good at.
- Now that you have some people interested in your services, you can find who are suspects and who are prospects by offering a lead magnet. A lead magnet is typically something of value that you can give away for free in exchange for contact information to show someone that your product or service is worthwhile. They can range from an ebook to a meal plan to a video.
- Make your prospects a low-barrier offer. This is similar to a lead magnet but instead of giving out an ebook, personal trainers can now offer a heavily discounted rate to help persuade someone to try them out, such as a $100 for two weeks. The reason you don’t want to offer any big or expensive training packages yet is because you want these prospects to like you and trust you first. This is how to do it.
- Offer your main product or service halfway through their low-barrier trial. This is a great way to make sure that they are enjoying your program or not. Schedule a meeting with a prospect to offer your main services. You’ll have a much better chance of getting them to say yes if you follow the first three steps.
- Maximize your profits by offering other products or services. If you are operating a personal training business then try to incorporate something else that can help your new clients get their results faster like supplements or nutritional guidance for an extra fee. If they are going to purchase these aids any way, then you might as well offer them and keep some of that profit.
For more tips on how to grow a fitness business, check out Keuilian’s fitness marketing blog http://ptpower.com/.
About Keuilian Inc.
Keuilian Inc. was founded by fitness business expert, Bedros Keuilian. Keuilian has been called the "hidden genius" behind many of the biggest names in the fitness industry – including top celebrity fitness trainers seen on television networks such as ABC and NBC. He is also the founder of the popular fitness business blog used by thousands of personal trainers worldwide, PTPower.com, and president and CEO of the world's fastest growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp. Keuilian is a long time fitness business coach, consultant, and marketing expert who has taught thousands of personal trainers worldwide how to start and grow a personal training business.
To find out more about Bedros Keuilian and his fitness boot camp franchise, please visit http://www.ptpower.com/ and http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com/.
Fit Body Boot Camp
+1 (888) 638-3222 Ext: 110