For American Heart Month: Healthy Heart Exercises from Fit Body Boot Camp
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the organization Million Hearts have teamed up in an effort to prevent 1 Million Heart attacks by 2017. Fit Body Boot Camp, America's fastest growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise, is ready to do its part and celebrate American Heart Month by sharing five exercises that build heart strength and increase heart health.
Chino Hills, Calif. (PRWEB) February 19, 2015 - Heart Disease kills more Americans than any other cause of death on this planet.
787,000 Americans die of heart disease each year. Coronary heart disease kills 380,000 Americans each year, and every 34 seconds an American suffers a heart attack.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Million Hearts are working to bring these numbers down. Fit Body Boot Camp wants to do their part.
Here are five exercises that target the heart and should help combat the deadly epidemic that claims so many American lives each year.
- High Intensity Exercise – Highly aerobic activity keeps the heart healthy by making it work especially hard. Intense exercise, punctuated by short periods of rest, builds cardiovascular strength. Many Fit Body Boot Camp exercises are extremely intense with structured breaks and activity designed to keep the heart pumping and growing stronger.
- Interval Training – Short periods of high intensity training broken up by slightly longer periods of less intense activity will continuously raise and lower heart rate, building strength over time. Many Fit Body Boot Camp workouts are guided in just such a way, with structured intervals that force the heart to vary its rate and build its strength.
- Weight Training – Weight lifting, training with weights or just body weight, strengthens muscles, including the heart. This type of training also burns fat reserves by triggering what is known as the Afterburn Effect. Fit Body Boot Camps are specially designed to trigger this effect, burning calories hours after a workout has finished.
- Core Workouts – Strengthening the core strengthens the entire body, including the heart. A sturdy foundation is the key to a healthy body and core workouts are a great way to keep the heart pumping, healthy and strong.
- Living an Active Lifestyle – Keeping the heart healthy is not just about exercising at Boot Camp each day. It is crucially important to live an active lifestyle. Hobbies, activities and daily errands that keep the body moving and keep the heart pumping are crucial for optimum heart health.
About Fit Body Boot Camp
Fit Body Boot Camp is a family of indoor fitness boot camps with the global goal of engaging 20% of the world’s population in a healthy and fit lifestyle by the year 2020. Fit Body Boot Camp was founded and is operated by Bedros Keuilian, fitness business and marketing expert.
SOURCE Fit Body Boot Camp
Fit Body Boot Camp Corporate
+1 (888) 638 3222 Ext: 115
Fit Body Boot Camp CEO
(888) 638 3222