The Habit Burger Grill Opening Second Florida Location In Miami
September 22, 2015 // Franchising.com // IRVINE, CA – The Habit Restaurants, Inc. (Nasdaq: HABT), will open the doors in Miami next week to its second Habit Burger Grill in Florida. A leading consumer magazine recently named The Habit Burger Grill the “Best Tasting Burger” in the nation out of 65 burger chains that were reviewed.
The restaurant will officially open on Tuesday, September 29 at 10:30 a.m. at Fountain Square,
9971 West Flagler Street, Suite 180, Miami, 33174. The Habit Burger Grill opened its first Florida location in Delray Beach in July and a Royal Palm Beach location will follow Miami later this year.
The public will get a preview of the popular menu during fundraisers happening Tuesday, September 22, Wednesday, September 23, Friday, September 25, and Monday, September 28. During these fundraisers, The Habit will donate 100 percent of all proceeds to the Special Olympics, Best Buddies, St. Brendan Elementary School, Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade and the American Red Cross.
The Habit Burger Grill in Miami is a 3,000 square-foot building seating a total of 108, including indoor and patio seating. Approximately 35 new jobs have been created to staff the restaurant. The company distinguishes itself in the fast casual better burger segment with its signature Charburger, menu variety and value. Some Habit Burger Grill food facts:
- A Habit Charburger is made to order from fresh, never frozen ground beef
- Burgers are chargrilled over an open flame for extra flavor
- Lettuce, tomatoes and onions are cut fresh daily
- Tuna steak sandwiches are made with line caught, sushi-grade tuna flown in several times per week from Fiji
- Fresh chicken breasts are hand-filleted and marinated in-house
- USDA Choice Tri-tip Steak is trimmed and marinated in-house
- Salads are fresh, made to order
- House-made ranch dressing is prepared fresh daily in the restaurants
- French fries, onion rings, sweet potato fries and tempura green beans are 100% trans-fat free, cooked in soybean oil
- Every Habit Burger Grill offers a complimentary condiment bar featuring an assortment of peppers, lemons, limes and a range of sauces for guests to spice it up
“Florida has been very enthusiastic about The Habit Burger Grill brand and we are thrilled to expand our base in South Florida,” said Matt Hood, Chief Marketing Officer for The Habit Burger Grill. “We are excited to introduce the Habit’s signature Charburgers to Miami. We offer only premium fresh, never-frozen burgers seasoned with our proprietary spice blend, grilled over an open flame and cooked to order.”
For more information, visit habitburger.com. The Habit is also found on social media at facebook.com/habitburger, instagram.com/habitburgergrill, twitter.com/habitburger and youtube.com/habittube.
About The Habit Restaurants, Inc.
The Habit Burger Grill is a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, made-to-order chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade tuna cooked over an open flame. In addition, it features fresh made-to-order salads and an appealing selection of sides, handmade shakes and malts. The Habit was named the “Best Tasting Burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines. The first Habit Burger Grill opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969 and has since grown to over120 restaurants in 12 markets throughout California, Arizona, Florida, Nevada, New Jersey and Utah. More information is available at www.habitburger.com.
SOURCE The Habit Restaurants, Inc.
Elizabeth Kelley Grace
The Buzz Agency
The Buzz Agency