Burger 21® Invites Guests to View Refreshed Menu…Get a Free Shake
Award-winning burger chain adds fan favorite burgers and shakes to the menu with a sweet promotion
March 08, 2017 // Franchising.com // TAMPA, Fla. – Topping the better burger landscape once again, Burger 21®, an award-winning fast casual franchise with one of the most diverse menus in the country, today announced a refreshed menu, featuring three new fan favorite burgers, two new shakes and one sweet promotion.
Burger 21® BFF’s (Burger Fry Fanatics) who visit between March 13-17 and scan their loyalty receipt on the B21 Loyalty App will earn a sweet treat, a free signature shake. Guests can choose their favorite shake to enjoy free on their next visit, including the new shakes making their debut on the permanent menu, valid through March 31.
Previously featured as temporary flavors, these new burgers and shakes turned into best-selling favorites. Responding to the overwhelming support to the flavors, they now have earned a permanent place on the menu, which boasts 21 unique burger options.
“I’m always looking for exciting ways to help our guests fall in love with a new approach to an American classic, the hamburger,” said Mike Remes, corporate chef at Burger 21®. “Our guests spoke, we listened, and now they can experience these favorite flavors whenever they want, because they’re the ones behind this refreshed menu.”
New menu items include the Patty Melt, the Loaded Spud Burger, the Gruyère Burger, the Salted Caramel Pretzel Shake, and the Chocolate Hazelnut Shake.
- The Patty Melt features Certified Angus beef topped with freshly-grilled onions under melted Swiss cheese and sweet & tangy remoulade sauce served between two slices of Texas toast.
- The Loaded Spud Burger is Certified Angus Beef served on a layer of scallion cream, topped with cheddar cheese, chopped bacon and potato crisp on a brioche bun with a side of house-made Cheese & Ale sauce for the ultimate spud experience.
- The Gruyère Burger uses seasoned Certified Angus Beef as the base for Gruyère cheese, freshly-seared asparagus, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, honey Dijon sauce, and an over-easy egg.
- The Salted Caramel Pretzel Shake is a sweet ‘n’ salty treat blended with creamy vanilla ice cream, Ghirardelli® caramel sauce, Monin® Salted Caramel syrup and crunchy pretzel pieces topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and pretzel sticks.
- The Chocolate Hazelnut Shake features a blend of vanilla ice cream and chocolate hazelnut spread, milk and cocoa topped with whipped cream and toasted marshmallows.
Recognition for Burger 21® includes being named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top New Franchises and Restaurant Business’ 50 Fastest-Growing Small Restaurant Chains of 2016. Additionally, the company has been ranked on Fast Casual's Top 100 “Movers and Shakers” for the last four consecutive years, while Burger 21® Founder and President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his strategic leadership in the brand’s growth and development. Burger 21® also was named one of QSR's "Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
For the latest special offers and promotions, download Burger 21’s “B Loyal” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, upon download guests will become eligible to receive a free Cheesy Burger. For more information on Burger 21®, please visit burger21.com and follow Burger 21® on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Burger 21®
With 22 locations now open in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Texas, and approximately 16 in development in 12 states, Burger 21® is a “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Burger 21® is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $166,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month.
SOURCE Burger 21®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances