Little Caesars Pizza To Give America Free Lunch If Chase Elliott Wins At Bristol
Free $5 Lunch Combo If Chase Elliott Wins On April 23
April 03, 2017 // Franchising.com // DETROIT - With the racing season in full swing, Little Caesars is offering America a free lunch if fan favorite driver Chase Elliott claims a victory in Bristol, Tennessee, on April 23. If Elliott wins the April 23 race, Little Caesars will give away one free $5 HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo, featuring a 20 oz. Pepsi product to every customer who comes into a participating store and mentions this offer at the check-out counter, between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) on April 26, in accordance with the offer terms.
“We know race fans have the need for speed, and that’s why we’re offering this opportunity to get the fastest lunch in town,” said Ed Gleich, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing for Little Caesars. “And, if Chase Elliott doesn’t make it to the Victory Lane, fans can still catch a great deal at Little Caesars with our high quality, HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo for just $5 plus tax. Either way, customers win!”
Available at participating restaurants nationwide, the Little Caesars HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo includes a satisfying portion of four Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pepperoni pizza slices and a 20-ounce Pepsi product for $5 (plus tax), all served HOT-N-READY. No calling, waiting or online ordering necessary. Customers simply go to their Little Caesars store, and fresh pizzas are ready to carry out.
At the April 23 race at Bristol, Elliott’s No. 24 Chevrolet SS will have a fresh new paint scheme, featuring Little Caesars branding on the hood and quarter panels.
- If Chase Elliott wins the race on April 23 in Bristol, Tennessee, Little Caesars will give away one free $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo to customers who come into a participating store and mention this offer at the check-out counter, between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) (while supplies last) on April 26, 2017.
- Limited to one $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per family. (Defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
- Valid only on April 26, 2017 between 11:30am – 1:00pm (local time) or while supplies last. Must be ordered during this time period.
- Valid at participating stores in the 50 United States and D.C.
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. Subject to official terms at www.https://littlecaesars.com/Portals/0/PDF/If%20Chase%20Wins%202017%20-%20OFFICIAL%20RULES.pdf.com.
- Little Caesars is under no obligation to give away the free $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo unless Chase Elliott wins the race on April 23, 2017.
About Little Caesars Pizza
Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, Little Caesars® is the largest carryout-only pizza chain and fastest growing pizza chain in America*. Founded in 1959 as a single, family-owned restaurant, Little Caesars has become the third largest pizza chain in the world** and today has stores in all 50 U.S. states, as well as 18 countries and territories worldwide.
Known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, Little Caesars has been named “Best Value in America”** for nine years in a row. Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
An exceptionally high growth company with more than 57 years of experience in the nearly $135 billion worldwide pizza industry, Little Caesars is continually looking for franchisee candidates to join our team in markets around the world. In addition to providing the opportunity for entrepreneurial independence in a franchise system, Little Caesars offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
*Fastest growing pizza chain in the US – based on net number of stores added each year 2008-2015
**Third largest pizza chain in the world – based on net number of stores in 2015
***Highest-Rated Chain – Value for the Money” based on a nationwide survey of quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates 2007-2015
SOURCE Little Caesars Pizza