Huddle House Serves Up Additions to Fan-Favorite Prime Rib Tips and Stuffed Hashbrowns
March 20, 2019 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Huddle House’s menu has officially hit its prime with the announcement today of an all-new, limited time lineup of Prime Rib Tips and Stuffed Hashbrowns menu options at all locations across the country.
The new menu items are available now through June 2 for dine in or carry out, ensuring Huddle House fans can count on real homestyle food, freshly prepared, any way or anywhere they like it.
“Knowing how much our customers crave our Prime Rib Tips and Stuffed Hashbrowns already, we wanted to put a few twists on these favorites that Huddle House fans hunger for,” said Alison Glenn Delaney, chief marketing officer for Huddle House. “There’s something that everyone will enjoy with these new menu items.”
Guests can choose from any of the following flavorful Prime Rib Tips meals, all of which are served anytime for breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night:
- Prime Rib Tips Breakfast - Tender prime rib tips, grilled sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions with a savory au jus sauce served with 3 farm-fresh eggs cooked to order, crispy hashbrowns and buttery toast.
- Prime Rib Tips Dinner - The king of dinners, featuring tender prime rib tips, grilled sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions with a savory au jus sauce. Add two dinner sides and Texas Toast or a buttery biscuit.
- Homestead Platter - Saddle up for enormous flavor. Big, tender prime rib tips and juicy grilled chicken topped with grilled sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions with savory au jus. Add two dinner sides and Texas Toast or a buttery biscuit.
Back by popular demand, Huddle House is also reintroducing two fan-favorite Stuffed Hashbrowns meals for a limited time:
- Rib Tips Stuffed Hashbrowns - Taking the best of both worlds and combining them in one delectable, satisfying platter. Tender, juicy prime rib tips, two scrambled eggs, melty American cheese and sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions between layers of crispy golden hashbrowns. Served with buttery toast.
- Country Fried Steak Stuffed Hashbrowns - Try our mouthwatering, crispy country fried steak topped with two scrambled eggs and melty American cheese between layers of crispy, golden hashbrowns and topped with lightly spiced country sausage gravy. Served with buttery toast.
In addition to the Prime Rib Tips and Stuffed Hashbrowns meals, Huddle House is introducing one new side and two new drinks, also available for a limited time:
- Mac & Cheese Bites: Crunchy bites stuffed with gooey macaroni and cheese, served with a side of warm cheddar cheese dipping sauce.
- Sparklin’ Peach OJ: A delicious fizzy combination of Mist Twist, peach and orange juice.
- Sunrise Spritz: Our bubbly Mist Twist and peach orange juice with a scoop of sweet strawberries.
For more information on Huddle House’s new LTO offerings visit http://www.huddlehouse.com/.
About Huddle House
Committed to serving “Any Meal, Any Time,” Huddle House restaurants have become icons in the communities they serve throughout the country by “Bringing Friends and Family Together, Over Delicious Food, Served from the Heart”. The core values on which the brand was founded - serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm, friendly environment that brings the community together - are as true today as they were when it was founded 54 years ago. Today, the brand has more than 400 locations open or in development. Named one of the Top 200+ Franchises by Franchise Times and ranked among Thrillist’s list of “Regional Breakfast Chains that Should Be Everywhere,” Huddle House continues to be adored in each of the markets it serves.
To learn more about Huddle House franchise opportunities, visit huddlehousefranchising.com and for more information about the brand, visit the company website at huddlehouse.com.
All Points Public Relations
SOURCE Huddle House
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances