Modern Market Eatery Introduces New Seasonal Chef’s Picks, Make-at-Home Meal Kits
Flavorful, In-Season Dishes and Meal Kits Are Now Being Served at Modern Market
August 18, 2020 // Franchising.com // DENVER - Modern Market Eatery, a fast casual concept that provides clean, nurturing, delicious food, has debuted its new, end of summer Chef’s Picks and meal kits. The new items include fan favorite ingredients like sweet corn, fresh strawberries and summer squash and will stay on the menu until early fall.
The newest additions to Modern Market’s menu include the Street Corn pizza, Summer Cobb and Seasonal Fire Roasted Veggies. With freshness and flavor in mind, the culinary team included popular ingredients such as hand-shucked sweet corn; fresh juicy strawberries; and summer squash throughout the menu.
New Chef’s Picks
- Street Corn Pizza: sweet corn, jalapeño, 3-cheese, smoked crema, cotija, chili powder, cilantro, lime ($9.95 full | $5.96 half)
- Summer Cobb: romaine, all-natural bacon, sweet corn, strawberries, watermelon radish, avocado, hardboiled egg, gorgonzola, toasted sesame seed, fresh dill, scallion ranch ($11.95 full | $7.95 half)
- Seasonal Fire Roasted Veggies: fire roasted broccoli, cauliflower, organic rainbow carrot, charred onion, and summer squash ($2.00)
Additionally, the beloved Mushroom Muffaletta is being revamped and will now include savory charred onions instead of roasted asparagus, which is no longer in season. The Mushroom Muffaletta was introduced to the menu last spring and quickly earned a special place in guests’ hearts.
"Bringing the bountiful, vibrant and colorful energy of a farmer's summer field into our restaurants always gets me excited this time of year," says Chef Nate Weir, vice president of culinary. “I’m especially thrilled to offer sweet summer corn again. Hand-shucking it in our restaurants makes all the difference in preserving its sweet flavor and juicy texture. It nicely compliments the jalapeño’s heat on the Street Corn Pizza and salty bacon on the Summer Cobb.”
Along with new summer items, the eatery is also introducing three new make-at-home meal kits. To give guests an easy solution to what may feel like endless cooking as well as an interactive meal option for families, couples or roommates, Modern Market developed a Pizza Night Kit, Market Deli Sandwich Kit and Burrito Bowl Meal Kit.
- Pizza Night Kit - Guests can channel their inner pizza chef with their own version of the brand’s hand-tossed pizzas at home. The kit comes with enough ingredients for two pizzas - dough, housemade red sauce, housemade basil pesto, 3-cheese, fresh mozzarella, grated parmesan and red pepper flakes, along with a choice of four additional toppings and a special bonus: Mike’s Hot Honey. (Serves 2-4, $20)
- Market Deli Sandwich Kit - Forget the sad, at-home sandwiches. This kit comes with a choice of two proteins: grass-fed steak, hand carved chicken or Berkshire pulled pork. Sandwich accoutrements include Izzio’s ciabatta rolls, provolone cheese, arugula, tomato, avocado, Muffaletta spread, charred onions, housemade basil aioli, housemade chipotle aioli, Dijon mustard and seasoned chips. (Serves 4, $20)
- Burrito Bowl Meal Kit - For date night in or a family meal al fresco, this kit wraps all there is to love about Modern Market into a savory burrito. It comes with a choice of two proteins: grass-fed steak, hand carved chicken, Berkshire pulled pork or sesame glazed tofu. The kit also includes rice, romaine lettuce, lime, jalapeño, cilantro, beans, Cholula slaw, pickled onion, cotija cheese, housemade avocado tomatillo salsa, smoked crema and blue corn chips. Bonus topping? Yellowbird Sauce to spice things up. (Serves 2-4, $20)
About Modern Market
Faster food can be better food. That idea led to the creation of Modern Market Eatery in Boulder, Colo. in 2009. Since then, the brand has been on a mission to nurture happiness from the inside out by making it easy to eat clean, nurturing and delicious food. They do this through scratch-cooking in every restaurant, clean, sustainable and ethically raised ingredients, and saying no to preservatives, antibiotics and anything artificial.
Fresh salads, grain bowls, toasted sandwiches, brick oven pizzas and hand-juiced lemonades rule the menu.
With nearly 30 locations across Colorado, Texas, and Arizona, as well as Denver International Airport and the campus at Notre Dame, Modern Market is growing quickly in order to deliver healthy food to more communities.
SOURCE Modern Market
Fishman Public Relations
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances