Cinnamon-Spiced Drinks Come to PJ’s Coffee for the Fall
Autumnal customer favorites make a comeback and immunity-support beverages make their debut at stores nationwide through October
September 10, 2020 // Franchising.com // NEW ORLEANS - Cinnamon, spice, and everything nice: celebrate the arrival of autumn with PJ’s Coffee! PJ’s Coffee welcomes fall with the introduction of healthful and immunity- support beverages and the return of their beloved pumpkin flavor, all made with rich, seasonal spices. The limited time beverages include the all-new Golden Latte, made with golden turmeric syrup, which is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Other fall treats include the Pumpkin Latte, Cinnamon Spice Velvet Ice, Numi Immune Support super shots and Maple Waffle Sausage Sandwich, a sweet and savory breakfast item.
PJ’s Coffee blends the warm flavors of autumn, the coziness of cinnamon, and the punch of healthful herbs to create treats that are both seasonal and unique. The limited time offerings are available now through October 31.
PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans Fall Flavors Include:
- Pumpkin Latte: The flavor of fall is back with PJ’s signature Espresso Dolce, your choice of milk, Pumpkin sauce, and lightly garnished with cinnamon.
- Golden Latte: PJ’s classic Latte made with Espresso Dolce, your choice of milk, Spiced Brown Sugar and Golden Turmeric syrups, featuring a balanced blend of sweet earthy notes, warm spices, and garnished with a dash of ground cinnamon.
- Cinnamon Spice Velvet Ice: Enjoy soothing flavors of cinnamon, clove, and Mexican spices with PJ’s Cinnamon Spice Velvet Ice. This combination of Café de Olla cold brew concentrate, milk, spiced brown sugar syrup, Ghirardelli frappe powder, and ice is topped with whipped cream and a dash of ground cinnamon.
- Numi Shots: Experience the power of plants in one dose with PJ’s Numi Shots, featuring nutrient-dense organic teas, herbs, fruits, roots, and spices.
- Maple Waffle Sausage Sandwich: Two delicious waffles with a hint of maple syrup paired with a sausage patty.
“We love knowing that our customers look forward to our autumn treats each year as much as we do,” says Reid Nolte, Vice President of Brand Strategy. “This year, we’ve introduced some health-focused alternatives to our menu, lacing cinnamon and spices throughout so our guests can get their fall fix no matter what they choose to indulge in.”
All PJ’s Coffee locations feature a wide selection of beverages and food, including PJ’s Original Cold Brew Ice CoffeeTM, direct trade coffees, frozen beverages, organic tea and freshly baked pastries. Customers can purchase PJ’s whole-bean coffee bags, single serve cups and PJ’s Nitro Cold Brew Coffee in-store, allowing coffee-lovers to enjoy their favorite combinations from their own homes.
For more information on PJ’s summer offerings, please visit www.pjscoffee.com or visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/pjscoffee.
About PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans
PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans was founded in 1978 by Phyllis Jordan, a pioneer in the coffee industry that demonstrated that better beans, superior roasting techniques, and pure passion for the art of coffee- making mattered. In 2008, the company was purchased by New Orleans natives and brothers, Paul, Steven and Scott Ballard. PJ’s Coffee serves a wide variety of hot, iced and frozen coffee beverages using only the top 1% of Arabica beans, as well as organic tea and fresh breakfast pastries. PJ’s Original Cold Brew™ Ice Coffee is brewed daily using a special cold-drip process that protects the flavor and strength of the beans, while producing a coffee that is 2/3 less acidic – a process and technique pioneered by our founder and used for more than 40 years at all PJ’s locations. Bags of whole bean coffee, single serve cups of PJ’s Coffee are available for sale in-store and online.
SOURCE PJ’s Coffee
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances