Sola Salon Studios Accelerates U.S. Expansion Amid Year Of Record Growth
Largest and Fastest Growing Salon Studios Franchise Signs 17 Development Agreements to Open 44 New Locations Across the Country
November 17, 2020 // Franchising.com // DENVER, Colo. - Sola Salon Studios, the world’s largest and fastest growing salon studios franchise, announced today the signing of 17 franchise development agreements that will expand its presence in 14 key states across the U.S., including Illinois, Arizona, Texas, New York, California and Florida. These new signings will bring 44 new Sola locations nationwide over the next several years and come on the heels of the eight development deals that Sola announced this August, emphasizing the brand’s aggressive domestic franchise development plans. Year-to-date, Sola has opened 54 new locations across North America and signed more than 25 franchise development agreements with both new and existing franchisees.
“The growth we have experienced this year in spite of all the challenges the pandemic brought to our industry reflects the strength of our business model and the resilience of our franchise opportunity. All of our 2020 signings, with the exception of just one, have come after the mandated closures of salon businesses earlier this year, serving as a true testament to that,” said Christina Russell, CEO of Sola Salon Studios. “As we gear up for a new year ahead, we feel proud to welcome so many new franchisees to the Sola brand and that many of our existing owners are continuing to grow with us following these unprecedented times.”
The new and existing Sola franchise agreements signed include:
- Multi-unit European Wax Center franchisee, Tanner Holmes, will develop one Sola location in Highland Park, Illinois.
- Massage Envy and L.A. Bikini franchisee, Brian Penn, will develop three locations in the South suburbs of Chicago.
- Anthony and Cyndi Sanchez will develop three locations throughout North Phoenix in Arizona.
- Anthony Ferrara and his wife, Angela, will develop three units in the Tempe and Mesa areas of Arizona.
- Jason and Jennifer Thibodeaux will develop one unit in the Houston neighborhood of Cypress, Texas.
- Business partners Greg Sanders and Scott Durland will bring two Sola locations to Loveland and Lafayette in Colorado, as well as one to Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Ariel Walsh and Jack Jannett will develop three locations throughout Brooklyn, New York.
- Jeff Eichenberg and his wife, Johanna White, will develop three locations throughout Southern Connecticut.
- Planet Fitness multi-unit operators, John Landry and Steve Goguen will develop three Sola locations in Louisiana.
- Alicia Modjeska will develop three locations throughout the state of Wisconsin.
- Jerry Trousdale will open three locations in the North suburbs of Chicago.
- Business duo John Rapp and Mike Khaziri will bring three new Sola locations to Mountain View, California and Boise, Idaho.
- Existing Sola franchisee, Dan Hoeck will be opening two new locations in the Oshkosh area of Wisconsin.
- Heather Safrit, who has 10 Sola locations throughout Florida and Georgia, will develop three more locations in the Sunshine State.
- Existing multi-unit operators Adam Heard and Larry Oppenheimer will bring a new Sola location to Medford, Massachusetts.
- Multi-unit Sola franchisee Zac Lysen will open six more locations in Washington state.
Alongside these recent signings, Sola Salon Studios opened 16 new locations in Texas, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New York, Maryland, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey and Delaware over the past three months. The brand plans to open seven additional locations before the end of 2020, closing out the year with 548 salons open and operating.
SOURCE Sola Salon Studios
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business