Mr. Electric Honors Top Franchise Performers During Neighborly’s First-Ever Virtual Reunion, Neighborly United
Mr. Electric kicked off the final quarter of an overall strong year by recognizing standout franchise owners from across its global network
December 17, 2020 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas - Mr. Electric®, a Neighborly® company, announced its franchise network’s top performers of 2019 during Neighborly United, which occurred earlier this quarter at the organization’s first-ever virtual reunion. Additional award recognitions continued through this month.
“Neighborly’s annual reunion may have looked a bit different this year, but the pride we all have to be a part of the world’s largest family of home service brands shone as bright as ever,” said Joel Worthington, President of Mr. Electric. “Despite the challenges 2020 presented to our Mr. Electric network, our franchise owners have risen to the occasion to help make this a year of success and growth for our united team. While we may not have been able to celebrate these outstanding individuals in person, it was an honor to shine a spotlight on the Mr. Electric owners who represented the very best of what our franchise network had to offer this year.”
Top award winners included:
- Franchise Owner of the Year: Robert and Frances Lummus, owners of Mr. Electric of West Fort Worth, Texas, and Mr. Electric of Dallas, Texas: This award is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a franchise owner, presented by Mr. Electric to the owner who has consistently grown through proper training and management of their organization with a consistently high level of sales through quality, professional service. Click here to hear from the Lummus’.
- Rookie of the Year: Aaron Kayser, owner of Mr. Electric of Spokane, Idaho: This award is presented by each brand to the franchisee who in their first 12 months has demonstrated outstanding performance in sales and building their organizations. Only franchisees in the system less than 18 months are eligible.
- Woman of the Year: Jeanne Dion, co-owner with Sean Dion, of Mr. Electric of Queensbury, New York: This award is presented to women who have made the greatest contribution to the success of their franchise. The recipient is nominated, in writing, by the franchise owner and is then selected by the corporate office. This award is to recognize the continuing efforts that strengthen and support the success of the franchise.
- Service from the Heart: Ava Keimig, an employee of Mark Farmer, owner of Mr. Electric of Paola and Overland Park, Kansas, and Mr. Electric of Lee's Summit, Missouri: This award is presented by each brand to a service professional who is nominated in writing by their franchise owner and selected by the corporate office based on their performance during the award year. The service professional makes an impact in their local business and community by giving back and encouraging others to do so.
In addition to celebrating the noteworthy success of these individuals, Mr. Electric also has much to celebrate in terms of development and growth this year. As of the close of November 2020, the brand’s milestone year so far includes more than 30 new owner agreements signed since January, all amidst an ongoing pandemic.
SOURCE Mr. Electric
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business