Culver's® Adding Two New Flavors of Fresh Frozen Custard
Salted Caramel Pecan Pie, Strawberry Chocolate Parfait to be introduced to Flavor of the Day lineup
PRAIRIE DU SAC, Wis., June 8, 2021 // PRNewswire // - For the first time since 2019, Culver's is adding to its array of beloved Fresh Frozen Custard flavors with the introduction of two new Flavors of the Day: Salted Caramel Pecan Pie and Strawberry Chocolate Parfait.
Just in time for summer, the recipes feature nostalgic ingredients like toasted pecans, salted caramel and cake pieces. The flavors have been tried and tested, undergoing an extensive tasting process before being deemed worthy of unveiling to guests.
Salted Caramel Pecan Pie will be introduced first, hitting restaurants nationwide on June 10. Strawberry Chocolate Parfait won't be far behind, making its official debut on July 10. All of Culver's nearly 800 restaurants will offer the new Flavors on the Day on the date they are released and will begin including them in their individual Flavor of the Day calendars going forward.
Here are the mouthwatering ingredients that make up the new flavors:
- June 10: Salted Caramel Pecan Pie: Creamy Vanilla Fresh Frozen Custard swirled with ribbons of old-fashioned salted caramel, toasted pecans and savory-sweet butter cake pieces.
- July 10: Strawberry Chocolate Parfait: Creamy Vanilla Fresh Frozen Custard swirled with plump strawberries and chocolate cake pieces.
"Every time we create a new Flavor of the Day, we begin by combining ingredients that we hope will surprise, delight and satisfy our guests," said Quinn Adkins, Culver's director of menu development. "We've been developing and perfecting these flavors for years, and we can't wait for our guests to fall in love with them."
Culver's Flavor of the Day facts:
- The first EVER Culver's Flavor of the Day was Caramel Pecan, crafted in 1984 at the original Culver's in Sauk City, WI
- Culver's Flavor of the Day program now features 38 recipes and is made possible because our Fresh Frozen Custard is made fresh in restaurants in small batches all day, every day
- Each of Culver's nearly 800 restaurants offers its own Flavor of the Day calendar
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances