Urban Air Celebrates Its 10th Birthday and You’re Invited
- Celebrate In-Park All Month Long and Win Urban Air Birthday Party Packages through Sept. 20;
- Donate a Birthday to a Child in Need when Booking Your Own through Oct. 3
September 09, 2021 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - Urban Air Adventure Park, the world’s preeminent indoor adventure park, invites everyone to join in and celebrate the Company’s 10th birthday this month, with opportunities to win big for your child’s birthday, too!
Since opening its first location in 2011, Urban Air has evolved into the largest indoor adventure park in the country with more than 150 locations across the country featuring a full line-up of activities the entire family can enjoy. From wall-to-wall trampolines, dodgeball courts and obstacle courses, to tube playgrounds with multi-level climbing ropes and twisting tubes, the park is equipped with unique and patented attractions that can only be found at Urban Air, providing a one-of-a-kind experience for both enthusiastic adventurists and their pint-sized counterparts.
In honor of Urban Air’s birthday, the Company hosts a variety of special birthday promotions and activities for fans everywhere to join in and win big for celebrating their own birthdays, including:
- Win an Urban Air Birthday Party Package: From now through Oct. 3, Urban Air is giving away 10 birthday parties in which 10 lucky winners will be randomly selected*. To enter for a chance to win, visit UrbanAirTrampolinePark.com/10thbirthday and enter your child’s information.
- Book a Birthday, Give a Birthday: For anyone who books a birthday party at Urban Air from Sept. 13 – Oct. 3, they will get a 10 percent discount while also ensuring a child in need receives the ultimate birthday experience themselves in true Urban Air style. For every five birthday parties booked**, Urban Air will donate a birthday party package to a child in need through local partner organizations across the country.
- Surprise & Delight: At more than three dozen Urban Air locations across the country this month, a lucky family whose child is celebrating a 10th birthday (just like Urban Air) will get the surprise of the year by partying for free, winning a party upgrade for the day and more.
- Mini Melt Bonus: Urban Air honors all kids celebrating birthdays in its parks with a little extra gift in September – birthday boys and girls receive free Mini Melts.
Urban Air is doing something extra special for reaching its double-digit birthday milestone this year to encourage play amongst kids everywhere, while serving as a safe space for kids where they can enjoy free play, challenge themselves, become more confident with their skills and do what kids should be doing – letting loose and having fun. Play has been greatly impacted due to the pandemic, with a recent national study*** having uncovered a ‘play deficit’ amongst today’s youth, with 99 percent of parents seeing the importance of unstructured play and the impact it has on children both physically and mentally. More than four in five (84 percent) parents reported that their children have been negatively impacted by the pandemic, given they haven’t interacted with peers (55 percent), have had fewer opportunities to let loose and have fun (45 percent) and feel more isolated than ever (45 percent). Meanwhile, more than half (55 percent) reported that due to restrictions their children are unable to socially interact with others.
“While it’s fun to celebrate our very own birthday, inviting America to join us in celebrating major moments in their children’s lives is much more rewarding, and we are honored to make a memorable September for Urban Air fans everywhere,” said Jessica Correa, Chief Marketing Officer at Urban Air. “Especially with the ‘play deficit’ affecting child development amidst the pandemic, we hope our efforts to encourage play only further supports them soaring to new heights and reaching any goals they may have both this year and well into the future.”
For more information and details on Urban Air’s birthday activities taking place at a park near you, please visit UrbanAirTrampolinePark.com/10thbirthday.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 9/7/21 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET 10/3/21. Open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older. To enter and to view Official Rules visit urbanairtrampolinepark.com/10thbirthday for details. Sponsored by Urban Air Adventure Park, 2350 Airport Freeway, Suite 505, Bedford, TX 76022. Limit: Five (5) entries per day per email address. You may use the same email to register another child.
**Up to 2,000 parties
***Online survey conducted by Kelton Global, a Material Company, to 500 nationally representative American parents with children under the age of 18 in the United States, with a margin error of +/- 4.4 percent.
About Urban Air Adventure Park
Founded in 2011, the Dallas-based entertainment company pioneered the adventure park concept and has since become the largest adventure park operator in the world with more than 200 locations open and under development. Urban Air's purpose is to help kids have fun and aim higher, achieving those things that they never thought they could do. For more information on the company and franchising opportunities, please visit UrbanAirParks.com.
SOURCE Urban Air Adventure Park
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business