Twin Peaks Refreshes its Bar Menu for an Unmatched Experience
The ultimate sports lodge to launch new bar menu with unique cocktails, tequilas, and martini category
February 03, 2023 // Franchising.com // DALLAS – Twin Peaks continues to elevate the bar experience with an array of new beverages — including on-trend espresso martinis and sophisticated tequilas like the luxurious Cincoro Tequila line-up — to sip, savor, and indulge.
By Tuesday, Feb. 7, guests at all locations systemwide can enjoy a refreshed Twin Peaks bar menu featuring a new martini category, six new smooth tequilas and a smokey mezcal, as well as 15 new hand-crafted cocktails and mixed shots featuring espresso and more. The refreshed Twin Peaks selection is composed of the following:
- Ilegal Mezcal Margarita – Cocktail – Ilegal Joven Mezcal, Grand Marnier, orange juice, lime juice, and agave syrup, garnished with a lime wheel and chili lime salt rim.
- Cincoro “Hall of Fame” Margarita – Cocktail – Cincoro Blanco, Grand Marnier, lime juice, and agave syrup, garnished with a lime wheel and chili lime salt rim.
- Corazón Tequila Sunrise – Cocktail – Corazón Blanco, orange juice, and grenadine, garnished with an orange wedge and a Bordeaux cherry.
- Casamigos Añejo Old Fashioned – Cocktail – Casamigos Añejo, aromatic bitters, orange bitters, and simple syrup, garnished with a lime wheel, orange peel, and Bordeaux cherry.
- Espresso Martini – Cocktail – Wheatley Vodka, Caffé Borghetti Espresso, and simple syrup.
- Porn Star Martini – Cocktail – Wheatley Vodka, passion fruit, vanilla, sparkling wine, and lime juice, garnished with a lime wheel.
- Hennessy Spicy Mango Lemonade – Cocktail – Hennessy V.S, lemon juice, simple syrup, spicy mango, and sparkling water, garnished with a lemon wheel.
- Crown Royal Regal Apple Mule – Cocktail – Crown Royal Regal Apple, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Q Ginger Beer, and lemon juice, garnished with a lemon wheel.
- Watermelon Margarita – Cocktail – The classic Peaks Margarita made with Lunazul Blanco Tequila and flavored with Watermelon Red Bull or other flavors of the energy drink brand.
- Spark Plug – Mixed Shot – Wheatley Vodka and Caffé Borghetti Espresso.
- Porn Star – Mixed Shot – Wheatley Vodka, passion fruit, and vanilla.
- Mexican Candy – Mixed Shot – Ole Smoky Salty Watermelon Whiskey, tequila, and Watermelon Red Bull, garnished with a chili lime salt rim.
- Michelada – Cocktail, New Recipe – Now made with scratch-made michelada mix, Dos Equis Lager or Modelo Especial, and lime juice, garnished with a lime wedge and chili lime salt rim.
- Red Sangria – Cocktail, New Recipe – Now made with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, red wine, blackberry, orange juice, and Sprite, garnished with a Bordeaux cherry and orange wedge.
- White Sangria – Cocktail, New Recipe – Now made with Tuaca, white wine, passion fruit, vanilla, orange juice, and Sprite, garnished with lemon, lime, and orange wedges.
- New tequilas and mezcal – Casamigos Añejo, Cincoro Añejo, Cincoro Blanco, Cincoro Reposado, Corazón Blanco, Teremana Reposado, and Ilegal Joven Mezcal.
“At Twin Peaks, our menu and experience are what sets us apart from others,” said Twin Peaks Chief Executive Officer Joe Hummel. “We met with over 65 beverage partners to discuss trends and programs to make the best selections possible and carefully craft our cocktails without sacrificing quality while appealing to a wider audience. We’re confident that guests will find our refreshed bar offerings to be unmatched.”
Twin Peaks offers more than just wall-to-wall TV coverage of every major sporting event, tournament, game, and fight. In addition to its wide selection of draft favorites, Twin Peaks’ robust beverage menu has something for everyone, whether it’s a rare bourbon or tequila poured over a crystal-clear ice ball or a hand-crafted cocktail. Add in a made-from-scratch kitchen bursting with flavors with a wide array of menu items, including hand-smashed burgers seared to order, beer-battered chicken tenders, a perfectly hand-trimmed New York Strip steak, and service from the friendly Twin Peaks Girls to deliver a one-of-a-kind sports bar experience.
For more information on Twin Peaks or to view the menu, visit twinpeaksrestaurant.com.
About Twin Peaks
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville, Twin Peaks now has nearly 100 locations in the U.S. and Mexico. Twin Peaks is the ultimate sports lodge featuring made-from-scratch food and the coldest beer in the business surrounded by scenic views and the latest in high-definition TVs. At every Twin Peaks, guests are immediately welcomed by a friendly Twin Peaks Girl and served up a menu made for MVPs. From its smashed and seared-to-order burgers to its in-house smoked brisket, pork ribs, and smoked wings, Twin Peaks’ menu is ready to satisfy every appetite. To learn more about franchise opportunities, visit twinpeaksfranchise.com. For more information, visit twinpeaksrestaurant.com.
SOURCE Twin Peaks
O: 972.930.9933 | C: 817.919.6261
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances