Unity Rd. Joins Franchise Leaders at Multiple Industry Events Through Spring
Cannabis Dispensary Franchise Represents First of Its Kind at Noteworthy Franchise Industry Events February to May 2023
February 28, 2023 // Franchising.com // PHOENIX - Unity Rd., the national cannabis dispensary franchise from Item 9 Labs Corp. (OTCQX: INLB), shared it will be participating in approaching noteworthy franchise events with industry leading brands, brokers and franchisees in the coming months.
“Cannabis is a thriving $28 billion dollar industry that is ripe with opportunities for local cannabis entrepreneurs looking to enter the space,” said Unity Rd. CEO, Mike Weinberger. “As one of the only true national cannabis franchise concepts in the U.S., participating in the industry’s most well-regarded events allows us to share how the franchise model is the vehicle for entrepreneurs to open and operate their own successful and compliant cannabis business.”
Unity Rd. will be participating in the following franchise conferences and events through May 2023:
- International Franchise Association (IFA) Annual Convention: The IFA convention will be taking place February 27-March 1 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and allows attendees the opportunity to experience franchise-specific business development ideas, strategies for personal growth, and unique networking situations. On Tuesday, February 28 from 10:30 a.m.-noon PT, the franchise’s Vice President of Franchise Operations Tracy Timko will be facilitating a Thought Leadership Round Table session on the topic “Exit Strategy Support For Franchisees” and Vice President of Franchise Development Justin Livingston will be curating “Elements of a Successful Franchise Sales Team.” In 2021, Unity Rd. became the first concept of its kind to become a member of the organization.
- International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) Virtual Franchise Summit: The two-day virtual event will be held April 3-4 for IFPG members and franchise executives to discuss timely topics impacting the franchising industry and strategies for working with multi-unit investors, among others. Livingston will share more about the Unity Rd. cannabis dispensary franchise opportunity and answer questions from prospective franchisees and consultants during the event’s speed networking sessions.
- Multi-Unit Franchising Conference (MUFC): The Unity Rd. team will be exhibiting at MUFC from April 25-28 at the Caesars Forum in Las Vegas. The conference is curated specifically for existing multi-unit and multi-brand franchisees looking to build their businesses and diversify their portfolios to achieve their growth goals.
- Business Alliance, Inc. (BAI) Franchise Conference: Leading franchise brokerage group, BAI will be hosting its national four-day conference from May 18-21 at J.W. Marriott in San Antonio, focusing on connecting consultants, franchise partners and suppliers in the franchise community. Unity Rd. has exclusively partnered with BAI as the first and only national franchise concept in the U.S. cannabis space and will be sharing the benefits of the franchise opportunity with attendees.
Cannabis is a highly regulated industry with laws that differ from state-to-state and change day by day. These market conditions make it next to impossible for industry newcomers to enter – let alone operate a successful business. Unity Rd. breaks down these barriers, helping independent business owners bring the benefits of the growing industry to their hometown to strengthen their communities, invest in local programs and build a legacy.
The dispensary franchise is actively seeking qualified partners who would benefit from the systems, processes and ongoing support it offers. To learn more about the Unity Rd. franchise opportunity, contact email@example.com, call 720-923-5262 or visit unityrd.com.
About Unity Rd.
Unity Rd. is the first national cannabis dispensary franchise model in the U.S. Since launching in 2018, Unity Rd. has always had one mission and vision in mind for the cannabis industry: to inspire confidence in the benefits of cannabis for all. From consumers to entire communities and investors, Unity Rd. was founded on the belief that everyone has a place in the budding $28 billion industry. The result is high-quality cannabis products guests can rely on that are sold in shops run by local entrepreneurs who are backed by Unity Rd.’s collective 200 years of legal cannabis and franchising experience. An industry pioneer, Unity Rd. is the retail franchise from Item 9 Labs Corp. (OTCQX: INLB). The franchise has been named one of the top cannabis retail leaders in the nation by MJBizDaily, became the first concept of its kind to become a member of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and was named one of the “Best Cannabis Companies to Work For” in the dispensary category of Cannabis Business Times’ 2023, 2022 and 2020 lists. Unity Rd. currently has four shops open and multiple agreements signed with 20-plus entrepreneurial groups who are developing the brand across 10-plus states. For more information, visit unityrd.com.
SOURCE Unity Rd.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances