Pizza Factory Continues to Shine as a Growth-Focused Brand Built for the Future
The iconic California-based family favorite is off to a fast start in 2023, landing on Entrepreneur magazine’s coveted Franchise 500 list, rising nearly 50 spots from last year.
The sought-after recognition follows a milestone year for Pizza Factory. Among the highlights in 2022:
- Plans for more expansion—Pizza Factory inked 20 franchise agreements for development in fresh markets.
- A milestone restaurant opening— The brand announced the opening of its first restaurant in Georgia, located in the vibrant area of Athens.
- More momentum in existing markets—Franchise development agreements will further Pizza Factory’s presence in Arizona, Washington, Texas, and the brand’s home state of California.
- Numerous award rankings—Industry honors include Nation’s Restaurant News’ Top 500 restaurant chains by sales, Franchise Times' Top 500 list, and the Top Food & Beverage Franchise list by Entrepreneur, among others.
Rounding out the notable achievements from last year, Pizza Factory experienced a 6% increase in systemwide sales and sold more than 2.3 million pizzas, generating buzz with new and loyal fans, thanks to innovative LTOs—like the Cheetos® Flamin’ Hot Chicken Pizza, made possible through the brand’s new partnership with Pepsi®.
“The success of the entire Pizza Factory system last year was wildly impressive,” said Pizza Factory CEO Mary Jane Riva. “As we continue to grow our footprint across the West Coast and into new states, it’s rewarding to see our brand’s tight-knit culture remain strong. As we head into 2023, our pipeline is primed for another year filled with growth, new products and even more pizza!”
The brand’s development efforts are already off to a strong start in 2023 with four more new restaurant openings happening in Q1. Most recently, Pizza Factory opened in Riverside, Calif. with seasoned multi-brand operators Larry Yanez and Jesus Martinez, who have committed to opening five locations with the brand.
Primed for More Growth through Franchising
A community staple in 100-plus hometowns, Pizza Factory has stayed true to its roots with hardworking operators, family-friendly dining, and high-quality fare. The restaurant serves up fresh, never frozen, hand-tossed pizza, pasta, wings, sandwiches, salads, beer, wine, and more.
Aspiring restaurant owners and multi-unit operators eager to expand with Pizza Factory are drawn to flexible new-build and conversion options, including a piping-hot Express model. Delivery, curbside and traditional dine-prototypes range from 1,000 to 4,000 square feet. The largest option typically features multiple dining sections, an arcade area for the kids, banquet rooms for parties and social gatherings, and big-screen TVs throughout the restaurant.
Franchise owners can count on Pizza Factory's experienced corporate team every step of the way to build business and achieve sustained success. From site selection and training to ongoing marketing initiatives, the brand's hands-on team is eager to jump in at a moment's notice.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories