Why Now Is the Time to Buy a Heyday Franchise
Heyday, a fast-growing skincare franchise that’s on a mission to provide expert service and education to empower everyone to be their best self, is changing the way people think about skincare. The brand is bringing a lucrative new franchise opportunity to entrepreneurs with passion and drive to help incredible estheticians deliver world-class skincare.
While facials have long been viewed as an occasional indulgence or a gift for someone in need of pampering, Heyday is redefining the industry by providing its customers with regularly scheduled visits as part of a well-rounded health-and-wellness maintenance routine.
As the brand works toward its goal of reaching 300 locations in five years, now is the time for interested franchisees to join the growing brand and capitalize on its variety of unique differentiators, including:
- The customer base: Millennials and Gen Z customers view skincare as self-care versus beauty, and are willing to invest in this as part of them being their best self. The importance of having their best possible skin has never been greater, a trend exacerbated by social media, and tied to the empowerment that comes with confidence in ones-self. On average, more than 70% of revenue each month comes from returning customers.
- An understandable product: Facials are concepts that customers immediately understand because they are the gold standard of the skincare market. It’s an effective treatment that offers real and immediate benefits, and there’s also a cumulative benefit that builds with regular use.
- A scalable business model: With an average store size of just 1,800 square feet, the concept can fit into a variety of build-outs. Additionally, the brand has proven viable in a range of markets from coast to coast, with major potential to succeed in both small towns and large cities.
- The Industry: The $7 billion spa services category is a massive and growing category, yet is under-developed relative to other beauty categories. The category is incredibly fragmented with more than 75% of spas across the US being single unit operators, 98% of them offering a myriad of services and products versus focusing only on facials. Until Heyday, the category has lacked specialization, standardization, operational expertise and educational engagement.
- Profitability: The average customer-spend at Heyday is $140, with 50 minutes spent on-site. Heyday locations that are currently in operation see about 20% net earnings. Plus, additional service enhancements can be easily added to any appointment without extending the length of service.
- Esthetician training & customer relationships: Heyday’s licensed estheticians are able to focus on what they enjoy most: the facial and offering personalized treatment to every customer. Working in a fun, collaborative, non-competitive work environment, Heyday estheticians have time to connect more deeply with clients and their work.
For more information about franchise opportunities, visit: https://www.heydayskincare.com/pages/franchise.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories