Batteries Plus Bulbs Franchisees Doing Their Part During Covid-19 Outbreak
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues, Batteries Plus Bulbs franchisees have stepped up to the plate to do their part. Franchise locations across the country have been helping to ensure that essential businesses can continue to serve their customers and healthcare providers can care for patients.
Here are just a few of the ways that the brand has been able to assist:
- Equipping hospitals with hundreds of specialized batteries for the computer carts they rely on to update electronic medical records, portability that's especially necessary in makeshift clinics.
- Providing national retailers with batteries for pallet jacks, battery-powered shopping carts, and floor scrubbers - equipment used around the clock to fulfill the recent surge of online orders, enable handicapped customers to shop in-store, and ensure facilities are clean.
Additionally, more than 700 Batteries Plus Bulbs locations across 47 states have remained open to provide consumers with access to the batteries and device repair services they need, such as:
- Keeping up with increased demand for coin cell batteries for personal medical devices like thermometers and glucose meters.
- Supplying consumers with laptop chargers and cables - the demand for which has increased by double digits in recent weeks - as more people begin working from home.
- Repairing old laptops and tablets and replacing batteries in devices that kids need for learning and entertainment.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories