International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards - April 2022
We’ve selected some highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#54, April 19, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here.
- The State of Globalization in 2022
- Visualizing the Distribution of Household Wealth, By Country
- The History of Energy Transitions
- Why Southeast Asia Will See Stronger Growth in 2022
- New Study on How Labor Shortages Impact Franchising
- How Covid Forever Changed the Future of Fast-Food Design
Brand Global News: California Pizza Kitchen, Chipotle, Dairy Queen, Lawn Rite (New Zealand), McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, and QC Kinetix
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories