International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards - June 2022
We’ve selected some highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#59, June 28, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here. Previous issues are available as well.
- Interest Rate Hikes vs. Inflation Rate, by Country
- Visualizing the World’s Population by Age Group
- China’s Stock Rally Is Becoming a Lifeline for Asian Portfolios
- Singapore’s Air Travel Is Rebounding Despite China’s Border Restrictions
Brand Global News: Lego, Little Caesars, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Popeyes, Wendy’s, and Wingstop
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories