Using SMS To Drive Customer Loyalty & Retention
Interested in reaching customers with low-cost, personalized text messages? Of course you are! Find some great strategies, tips, and tactics in “The SMS Marketer’s Guide to Customer Loyalty & Retention,” a 30-page e-book from Attentive, a text message marketing solutions company.
The authors spoke with loyalty and retention experts from SMS, loyalty, and customer service companies, as well as with direct-to-consumer brands to gather their best advice, top strategies, and key tips to create a marketer’s guide for how to think about the role of SMS for driving customer retention in the digital era.
The report contains 6 chapters: 1) a brief history of customer retention; 2) the rise of e-commerce; 3) why SMS is key for customer loyalty; 4) KPIs for customer loyalty; 5) 3 seamless customer retention strategies; and 6) 8 best practices for using SMS to support your customer retention efforts.
Below is a “sneak preview” of those 8 best practices. For more on each, as well as the rest of the e-book (a free download) click here.
8 Best Practices for Using SMS To Drive Customer Retention
- Send messages that add value.
- Personalize everything.
- Integrate SMS with other marketing channels to improve customer experience.
- Automate, automate, automate.
- Be generous and intentional with your loyal customers.
- Don’t forget about customers who need a gentle nudge.
- Engage, engage, engage.
- Prioritize your brand story.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories