Why Pay $5 and Settle for Just Half Full When You Can Get a $5 Full Meal Deal at Arby's(R) Restaurants?
Get Full with a $5 Market Fresh® Toasted Sub Combo, Including Fries and Drink
Atlanta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Why pay $5 at other pseudo-sub shops and settle for half full, when you can get a fresh, full sub meal at Arby's for the same price? Now through November 8, 2008, Arby's is offering its Market Fresh Toasted Subs, including fries and a drink, for only $5.
"Unlike those other guys who promote $5 for just a sandwich as a great deal, Arby's is really trying to help out today's cash-strapped consumers with a full meal for the same price, including one of their favorite toasted subs, plus our famous curly fries and a drink," said Jason Abelkop, Senior Vice President, Marketing & National Media, Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc.
Consumers can choose from one of Arby's mouth-watering Market Fresh Toasted Subs, featuring premium, deli-style meats and cheeses, fresh vegetables and flavorful sauces all toasted to perfection and served from the convenience of a drive-thru. Choices include:
- The French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub – features Arby's signature slow-roasted, thinly-sliced roast beef and melted Swiss cheese on a ciabatta roll, toasted until golden brown and served with a side of hot, savory au jus for dipping
- The Philly Beef Toasted Sub – comes with Arby's classic thinly-sliced roast beef, melted Swiss cheese, roasted onions, green and red bell peppers and mayo on a toasted ciabatta roll
- The Classic Italian Toasted Sub is stacked to perfection with thinly-sliced ham, salami, pepperoni, melted Swiss cheese, banana peppers and mayonnaise on a toasted ciabatta roll and toasted and topped with lettuce, tomato and red onion and then finished with a red wine vinaigrette
- The Turkey Bacon Club Toasted Sub – features sliced turkey breast, melted Swiss cheese, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on a toasted ciabatta roll
About Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc.
Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc., based in Atlanta, is the second largest restaurant franchising system in the sandwich segment of the quick service restaurant industry. As of June 29, 2008, there were a total of 3,719 Arby's restaurants in the system, including 1,169 Company-owned and 2,550 franchised locations. Founded in 1964, Arby's quick service restaurants specialize in slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches as well as its Market Fresh® deli-style sandwiches, toasted subs, and salads with the convenience of a drive-thru. Arby's offers guests a unique, great tasting alternative to traditional fast food with its one-of-a-kind menu items including the Beef 'n Cheddar, Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby's Restaurant Group also owns and operates the T.J. Cinnamons® brand and is a subsidiary of Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. (NYSE: WEN). To learn more about Arby's, please visit www.arbys.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances