Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Celebrates New Season with Smokin’ Summer of Savings
Texas-style barbecue brand offers Wild Westerner Wednesday, Kids Eat Free Sunday, Rib Deals and more to kick off summer
June 19, 2020 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is embracing the arrival of barbecue season and the official start of summer by offering guests several delicious deals.
During the month of June, the world’s largest barbecue concept’s Smokin’ Summer of Savings includes these specials:
- Free Delivery - Order online or through the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit app to receive free contactless delivery.
- More for Monday - Kick off the week with any of Dickey’s Monday specials, including a $3 Classic Sandwich, a $6 Westerner Sandwich and a $9 Westerner Plate.
- Wild Westerner Wednesday - On Wednesdays only, enjoy a Wild Westerner Sandwich for just $7 or make it a plate with two sides for $10. The new Wild Westerner includes Pulled Pork, Jalapeño Cheddar Kielbasa, cheese, jalapeños, onions and Texas hot sauce for an extra spicy kick.
- Kids Eat Free Sunday - Receive a free kid’s meal with an order of $10 or more using the code KEFOLO online at dickeys.com or through the Dickey’s App.
- Add Ribs Today - Add ribs by the bone to any sandwich or meat plate for just $2 each.
- 2 for $24 - At participating locations, guests can order two 2 Meat Plates for $24, which includes their choice of two slow-smoked meats, two savory sides and a buttery roll.
- Deal of the Day - Visit Dickey’s Barbecue Pit to discover the Deal of the Day and local guest favorites.
- 10% Off Catering - Use code 10offcatering at checkout on the Dickey's website to receive 10% off any catering order to speak to a catering expert and receive a customized free quote.
“Barbecue is a summertime staple, and whether you’re gathering with family in the backyard or dining in our restaurants, we want to ensure all of our guests get to savor true Texas-style barbecue this season,” said Laura Rea Dickey, CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the world’s largest barbecue concept, was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey. For the past 79 years, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has served millions of guests Legit. Texas. Barbecue.™ At Dickey’s, all our barbecued meats are smoked onsite in a hickory wood burning pit. Dickey’s proudly believes there’s no shortcut to true barbecue and it’s why they never say bbq. The Dallas-based, family-run barbecue franchise offers several slow-smoked meats and wholesome sides with 'No B.S. (Bad Stuff)' included. The fast-casual concept has expanded worldwide with two international locations in the UAE and operates over 500 locations in 44 states. In 2016, Dickey’s won first place on Fast Casual’s “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” list and was named a Top 500 Franchise by Entrepreneur in 2018. Dickey's Barbecue Pit has also been recognized by Fox News, Franchise Times, The Wall Street Journal, QSR Magazine, Forbes Magazine and Nation’s Restaurant News.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances