Embrace Fall’s Arrival with Fazoli’s Indulgent New Parmesan-Bakes
America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain launches four new dishes that are the ultimate in comfort food and introduces a seasonal dessert favorite, available for a limited time
October 02, 2020 // Franchising.com // LEXINGTON, Ky. - Fazoli’s - the renowned, Lexington-based brand known for serving up premium Italian dishes at a great value - is giving guests the ultimate in comfort food this fall with craveable new baked dishes!
Guests at Fazoli’s can savor four delicious, indulgent new Parmesan bakes at an incredible value. For a limited time, the iconic Italian brand will celebrate the change in seasons with these delectable dishes, served with Fazoli’s famous complimentary breadsticks:
- Parmesan-Crusted Alfredo - Gemelli pasta topped with Alfredo sauce, baked with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan-Panko breadcrumbs. (Also featured on Fazoli’s 5 Under $5 menu).
- Parmesan-Crusted Alfredo with Meatballs - Gemelli pasta topped with Alfredo sauce and three Italian meatballs, baked with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan-Panko breadcrumbs.
- Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Bake - Gemelli pasta topped with tender shrimp simmered in a black pepper Alfredo sauce with fire-roasted red peppers and chopped Spinach, baked with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan-Panko breadcrumbs.
- Three Cheese Chicken Pasta - Two oven-roasted chicken breasts topped with a smoky tomato sauce, baked with Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan-Panko and served atop a bed of spaghetti with creamy Alfredo and basil pesto.
To add to the excitement, Fazoli’s is bringing back a fan favorite - Pumpkin Cheesecake! Perfect for fall, guests can enjoy The Cheesecake Factory Bakery’s Pumpkin Cheesecake. This seasonal favorite is made with a touch of pumpkin in a decadent, creamy cheesecake and topped with a sea salt caramel drizzle.
“Fazoli’s stays on top by serving premium Italian dishes at the best value,” said Director of Culinary Innovation Rick Petralia. “Each of our new Parmesan-baked offerings are perfect for those looking to find an indulgent new comfort food that’s also affordable. Plus, with our Parmesan-Crusted Alfredo dish featured on our 5 Under $5 menu, there is truly nowhere else to get such a craveable meal at this exceptional value.”
Price and participation vary by location. For more information, visit fazolis.com.
Founded in 1988 in Lexington, Ky., Fazoli's owns and operates nearly 220 restaurants in 28 states, making it the largest premium QSR Italian chain in America. Fazoli’s prides itself on serving premium quality Italian food, fast, fresh and friendly. Menu offerings include freshly prepared pasta entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads, pizza and desserts - along with its unlimited signature breadsticks. Fazoli’s is a winner of FastCasual and Steritech’s 2020 Excellence in Food Safety Award and was named one of the “Top 200 Franchises in 2020” by Franchise Business Review, a FastCasual “Brand of the Year,” and an Entrepreneur 2018 “Franchise 500.” CEO Carl Howard was named among the most influential restaurant CEOs in the country in 2020 by Nation’s Restaurant News, was recognized as one of the top 25 industry leaders on FastCasual’s 2020 Top 100 Movers and Shakers list, and he and his team were recipients of the 2020 American Business Awards Gold Stevie Awards in Food & Beverage for Company of the Year, Achievement in Management and Human Resources Team of the Year.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances