It All Started In The Russo's Kitchen
In traditional Italian families, some of life's greatest joys take place around the table. Italians understand the magic created when the joys of conversation and intimacy mingle with the pleasures of beautiful food and drink. At Russo's, we strive to recreate this phenomenon between family and friends at every meal. It's not just the food, it's the experience that keeps customers coming back. They come for warmth, conversation, and a sense of belonging.
Traditions provide a means to honor and maintain bonds with our ancestors. Chef Russo's family traditions play a role in every aspect of the business--the preparation of each authentic recipe, the warm welcome shown to each customer, the respect given to every employee. All passed down through generations, never to be forgotten. By handing off these developed recipes and techniques, the Russo's family name is passed down to each franchisee.
"Because our company holds our family name and family recipes, we're dedicated to continuing the family tradition. Every day, I'm honored to have this legacy passed on to us."
Anthony Russo, CEO & Founder
Russo's New York Pizzeria
In 2020, the pizza business showed it's recession-proof and pandemic-proof Sales are up and it's the perfect business model to invest
What's our secret? Simple. We use fresh, quality ingredients.
That's what Russo's has been all about for more than 30 years. Our family recipes, which are over 100 years old, incorporate a custom blend of spices and proprietary ingredients. We make our pizza dough fresh daily. And to make a true New York-style crust, you need the right flour. Our pizza sauce is made fresh, too, from our traditional family recipe formulated for Russo's, with tomatoes grown in California, topped with 100% mozzarella cheese from a Wisconsin dairy farm. Real ingredients, nothing packaged.
The enjoyment is real at Russo's. Real ingredients, real opportunity for an enterprising franchisee to cultivate a devoted clientele.
How much can I make?
Our best ingredient is you. We want the passion of our new family to match our passion for food. With a hunger for innovation and inspiration of Italian traditions, the only thing missing in our recipe book is you.
- $1.146m AUV 17.3% - Average Net Income
- 22.5% Average Food Costs
- 23.9% Average Labor Costs - Our unique formula is a huge factor in having a lower-than-average labor cost. While our fresh, from-scratch recipes keep our food costs below the average as well.
- Start up cost range - $450k - $750k
Why Choose Us?
Why is Russo's is the best new pizza franchise?
Russo's has a franchisee friendly organizational philosophy. Our mission statement is, if it isn't fresh, don't serve it, is the Russo Family Promise.
- Chef Russo is first generation Italian, and every menu item is unique made with premium ingredients serving authentic New York style brick oven pizza.
- We use fresh, natural, non-GMO, high-quality ingredients all baked to perfection in brick ovens.
- Our menu was developed by chef Russo using Family recipes from Naples and Sicily.
- We provide excellent support and quick ramp up time to start building your business.
- Our restaurants are designed not only for great food, but also with an open kitchen concept with an upscale design.
4 Revenue Opportunities With Russo's
Income streams flow together. The pizza industry is teeming with opportunity and room for innovation. However, before plunging in, you need to fully analyze the different profit segments of the fast-casual market.
- Delivery unit or Sit-Down Dining: Our classic pizzerias serve fresh, made-to-order pizza, pasta, and salads, with gluten free and vegan option allowing customers to experience the traditional New York pizzeria® feel, but still at a reasonable price.
- Delivery: Pizza delivery services allow customers to call in or, increasingly, place their orders online. Traditionally, this is a key service to most popular pizza franchises, but what differentiates us is our full menu in addition to pizza, which increases overall sales.
- Take Out: Approximately 20% to 45% of our customers prefer takeout, making this service the most popular and profitable, offering the same quick convenience as delivery, but minus the tip.
- Catering: We offer full-service catering for events large and small, corporate or private. Let our serving staff take the pressure off, so you can relax and enjoy the occasion. We offer a full menu of Italian specialties, or we can customize a buffet for a less formal setting.
Who are we looking for?
- A sound background in business development
- A willingness to be hands-on in the running of your business
- The ability to work independently within the structure of the Russo brand
- A well-established network of local partners, authorities, and opinion leaders
- Good standing within the community
- A track record of maintaining a successful business