Golden Corral® Announces Inflation Busting New Store Development Incentive
Golden Corral®, the brand known for bringing its signature made-from-scratch specialties to guests across the country, is accelerating growth and has announced a new Franchising Incentive Program. In the current inflationary environment, the program gives new stores a unique benefit to operators by reducing food costs and covering manager-training costs.
As a leading brand within the restaurant industry, Golden Corral® continues to provide unlimited opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to expand their reach in an exciting industry with a strong, family-oriented restaurant model. The incentive program is designed to accelerate that expansion and minimize the impact of inflation.
“We understand the importance of providing franchisees a clear roadmap to success and are committed to making Golden Corral® an outstanding investment for anyone looking to become part of our franchise family,” said Lance Trenary, President and CEO of Golden Corral Corporation. “The new incentives provide the perfect opportunity for restaurant franchisees and ownership groups to become part of a family-oriented buffet concept that loves loyal guests and serving communities.”
Franchisees that open locations within 24 months of a signed area development agreement qualify for the following benefits:
- A cash rebate applied to their Golden Corral-approved broadline foodservice provider invoice equal to 3% of restaurant sales in the first year, 2% of restaurant sales in year two, and 1% of restaurant sales in year three. This significant discount is intended to assist franchisees during this period of inflation.
- Reimbursed training costs for three managers up to $15,000 each. This allows franchisees to grow their locations from opening day forward with prepared managers who have been trained within Golden Corral’s dedicated training program. During the process, managers become well versed in how to succeed in the restaurant profession and learn Golden Corral’s established systems and processes.
- Creative marketing support reimbursement credit of $5,000 for each new unit opening under the agreement. This enables locations to plan and establish the Golden Corral brand in their new markets.
This “Inflation Buster Program” is unique to the industry and is available both new and existing franchisees. To learn more about the incentive or franchising with Golden Corral®, click HERE.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories