Twin Peaks Continues Menu Boost With Addition Of Smoked In-House Meats And More
Everybody knows Twin Peaks is the ultimate sports lodge where great food and the coldest beer are served by friendly and attractive Twin Peaks Girls. Several new menu items come on the heels of the brand’s new drink menu unveiled earlier this year that offers guests more than 30 new beverages. Now the focus has switched to new menu enhancements featuring all-new, smoked in-house meats and several other enhancements.
Twin Peaks is constantly researching, creating, and refining new recipes it can add to its famous made-from-scratch-menu. The menu enhancements always create loyal customers and satisfied franchisees.
On March 4, Twin Peaks unveils several exciting new creations and invites guests to indulge in such craveable new favorites as the Spicy Thai Ribs that are the perfect combination of sweet-heat and a Carolina Pork Sandwich with a tangy Carolina-style barbeque sauce that highlights the robust flavors of the smoked pork. There’s something for everybody to enjoy with these latest additions:
- Spicy Thai Ribs – Smoked and fried ribs tossed with Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, topped with sesame seed and fresh cilantro.
- Wedge Salad – Baby iceberg cut in half and loaded with blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, green onions and topped with Twin Peaks’ Billionaire’s Bacon bits. Also available as a half order to enhance any plate and as a salad option for the lunch combo.
- Ribs – In-house smoked St. Louis style pork ribs brushed with smoky sweet barbeque sauce, four cheese smoky mac n cheese and bacon slaw. Available as a half or full rack.
- Carolina Pork Sandwich – In-house smoked pork butt topped with a Carolina Style tangy mustard-based BBQ Sauce with pickles, and bacon slaw.
- Bacon Slaw – Crispy Napa slaw mixed with bacon mayo topped with bacon bits.
- Bourbon Pecan Pie – Pecan pie infused with bourbon, served with Buffalo Trace bourbon sauce and vanilla ice cream.
“We are excited to introduce these new menu items to supplement the new drink menu we just introduced,” said Twin Peaks Executive Chef Alex Sadowsky. “Smoking meats in-house is not something most restaurants can claim and it’s certain to wow our guests. Our menu innovation is never over, we will continue to explore, craft, and deliver the best quality food and beverages to our guests.”
Every guest at Twin Peaks can expect the brand’s signature primetime matchups on HDTV’s and barrel-aged whiskey. Everything on the menu is prepared in-house, to order, and in generous portions that are sure to satisfy appetites big and small. The hearty made-from-scratch comfort food pairs perfectly with a frosty draft beer or a classic whiskey cocktail.
Twin Peaks remains focused on creating a great dining experience for its customers while supporting its franchisees with great products, training and support, marketing, and a proven concept. The Dallas-based brand founded in 2005 now has 85 locations in 26 states.
The company is growing and territories are available to franchise. If you want to be part of the innovative winning streak of the ultimate sports lodge and this sounds like an investment opportunity with potential, you can find out more information about Twin Peaks by calling call 972-941-3160. or visiting TwinPeaksFranchise.com.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories