8 Social Media Trends To Watch in 2022
Sprout Social published an article in early March on 8 social media trends to watch in 2022. The article is by Jenn Chen, a digital marketing strategist and social media trainer based in San Francisco who works with specialty coffee companies. She can be reached at jennchen.com or @thejennchen.
To whet your appetite, we’ve simply listed the 8 social media trends she identified. The complete article – with charts, graphics, statistics, examples, and helpful advice – can be found here.
1. TikTok continues to grow.
2. Brands invest more in social commerce.
3. The creator economy matures.
4. Brands develop a social audio strategy.
5. Livestream shopping transforms ecommerce.
6. Short-form videos are valued more.
7. Sustainability becomes part of the purchase decision.
8. A social media crisis plan is a growing necessity.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories