Business Owners Want PPP Funding and Expedited Vaccine Distribution
Alignable's January State of Small Business Report has been released and provides timely insight into small business owners’ thoughts regarding the new PPP, vaccine distribution, and the overall recovery outlook.
The report is based on data collected from 575,000 small businesses since last March, but is most focused on cutting-edge data from a poll of 10,325 small business owners conducted the week of 1/9/21-1/12/21.
Key findings include:
- 80% of small business owners require federal financial relief - now
- Cash Crunch: 34% of small businesses have just one month or less of cash on hand
- Expedited vaccine distribution is even more important than the PPP: 58% say vaccine distribution by the end of Feb. would have a greater positive effect on their businesses than PPP funds
- In fact, 84% of small business owners listed rapid vaccine distribution as important, if not critical (34%), to helping them stay in business through June, 2021
- More than one-third could close for good if they have to wait until May/June for vaccines.
You can see the full report here.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories