Franchise Focus: Waxing The City
Franchise Focus is a brief introduction of franchise brands represented at Franchising.com
Waxing is a fast-growing segment of the ever-expanding salon industry. As it continues to gain in popularity – for women and men, young and old–a business dedicated to waxing is ideally suited for all types of markets in a wide variety of communities.
Industry reports show that specialty salons, for example waxing and nail salons, fared very well during the recession. Between 2007 and 2012, industry revenue rose to a high of $7.1 billion.*
The strength of Waxing the City is based on its distinctive business model, including these cutting-edge and creative concepts:
- No tipping policy, which greatly improves the client experience and helps to build a strong referral program.
- Custom formulated soft and hard wax, made exclusively for Waxing the City in Europe.
- State-of-the-art education and training systems ensure optimal waxing techniques at all studios.
- Employer of choice strategies, committed to training for long-term and rewarding careers for salon industry professionals.
Go to Franchising.com for more info.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Sponsored Articles
The only publication dedicated exclusively to the hottest topic in franchising - Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Franchisees.