Franchise Update Media Group Launches the World's Most Comprehensive Franchise Opportunity & Education Website
Franchising.com Combined to Serve All Franchising Needs
SAN JOSE, CA, Nov. 10, 2011 - For 23 years, the franchise industry has relied on Franchise Update Media Group (FUMG) for franchise development and education. FUMG announced today that they have combined all of its online properties into one major website with the re-launch of Franchising.com, providing the franchising industry with the most comprehensive source of franchise information on the web today for franchise opportunity seekers, daily franchise news and events for the community.
"The economic impact of franchising is significant on the U.S. economy. It is profoundly important to us to support the growth of franchising nationwide in the most effective ways possible," said Gary Gardner, Chairman of FUMG. "Having more than 100,000 people visit our website each month, 98% over this time last year - is a testament to the relevance, timeliness and importance of the information we provide."
According to the International Franchise Association (IFA), franchised businesses generate jobs for more than 21 million Americans. With more than 900,000 businesses in communities nationwide, they generate more than $2.3 trillion or nearly 12 percent of the U.S. private sector economic output.
The website now features the following channels under one roof:
- Franchise Buyers Channel - First-time franchise seekers can search the easy-to-use, extensive database of thousands of franchises by top opportunities, by industry, state and by investment.
- Franchisee Channel - Current multi-unit franchisees have access to real time news and events that can help solve day-to-day issues in running their business. In addition they have access to other franchise system opportunities to broaden their brand portfolio.
- Franchisor Channel - Franchisors have extensive resources covering franchise development, consumer marketing and franchise leadership issues at their fingertips. This channel includes Franchise Update Magazine online, trends and upcoming conferences to network and learn from other successful franchisors.
- Franchise Legal Channel - Legal counsel can access information and views from some of the leading franchise attorneys in the country including brand management, FDD issues, newsletters and conferences.
Major brands depend on their franchise growth from the website. "Franchising.com is our number one portal for quality franchise prospects," said Joanne Webb-Joyce, 7-Eleven Inc., Senior Director of National Franchising. "Franchising.com has been great!" said Nikki Gahr Sells, CFE & Vice President, Franchise Development, Tasti D-Lite. "It provides qualified candidates for Tasti D-Lite and is the number one advertising website we use."
About Franchise Update Media Group
Founded in 1988, Franchise Update Media Group (FUMG) produces an online resource website, magazines, research, books and conferences service the franchising industry. Targeting franchise audiences online, in print and in person, FUMG delivers a unique combination of education and lead-generation sources that helps franchise seekers, franchisors, multi-unit franchisees and suppliers achieve their growth objectives. For more information, please visit www.franchising.com.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
The only publication dedicated exclusively to the hottest topic in franchising - Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Franchisees.