International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards - December 2022
We’ve selected highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#72, Dec. 27, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here. Previous issues are available as well.
- Resilience Becomes Essential
- 2023 Oil Outlook: China’s Reopening Signals Return of Bull Market
- U.S. Poised To Become Net Exporter of Crude Oil in 2023
- China To Reopen Borders, Drop Covid Quarantine from January 8
- 12 Years of the World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Countries
- Why is KFC So Popular for Christmas Dinner in Japan?
Brand Global News: KFC and McDonald’s
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories