International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards - February 2023
We’ve selected highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#76, Feb. 21, 2023). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here. Previous issues are available as well.
- Which Countries Have the Lowest Inflation?
- Air Travel To Surpass Pre-Covid Level Demand This Year
- The Safest Airlines in 2023
- Combustion Going Bust: Global Phase-Outs of Gasoline Cars
- Rekindling U.S. Productivity for a New Era
Brand Global News Section: Boost Juice, Denny’s, Domino’s, Taco Bell, Texas Roadhouse, Tim Horton’s, YUM China
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories