|Quick Business Facts
||Cottage Inn Management
4390 Concourse Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI, 48108
||Food, Pasta, Delivery, Take-Out, Salad, Dessert, Chicken, Sandwich, Restaurant, Pizza, Cheesesteak, Catering
» Consumer Information
About Cottage Inn Pizza
Cottage Inn Pizza opened its first restaurant in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1948, earning distinction as the first pizza restaurant in the entire city. The original restaurant at 512 E. William St. remains the company’s flagship store. With over 50 stores and franchises in Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina and China, offering a variety of menu options for carryout and delivery service, fans have come to expect a high-quality experience from the brand. Today, Cottage Inn Pizza is growing to become the standard for gourmet pizza products.
Cottage Inn, Inc.-The first Cottage Inn restaurant opened it’s doors at 512 East William, Ann Arbor in 1948. This restaurant has had the distinction of being the first restaurant in Ann Arbor to serve pizza.
The current ownership acquired the building at 512 E. William in 1961 and it remains the company’s flagship today.
The restaurant’s first major expansion took place in 1975. The restaurant was remodeled again in 1980 and 1987. In 1993, a major renovation of the resaurant was done to include the second floor, which increased the seat capacity.
This renovation also provided banquet room facilities. The restaurant offers a diverse menu of Italian and Greek dishes as well as their pizzas. Needless to say, they continue to serve a lot of the best pizza in town.
Delivery, Inc,ln 1975, Cottage Inn began to expand the main restaurant to meet the demands of its growing popularity.
However, expansion made it increasingly difficult to offer carryout and deliver services for their pizza customers. By 1978, due to their continuing growth, it became apparent they needed a second company, which would be exclusively devoted to their delivery business. As a result, Cottage Inn Carryout & Delivery, Inc. was established.
The first Cottage Inn store under this new company was founded at Packard and Hill streets in Ann Arbor. In June of 1986, their first franchise opened on Grove Road in Ypsilanti. In 2003, their new corporate headquarters and distribution center opened.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.