Global Operations (or Aspirations)? Keep Informed with the EGS Global Newsletter
To keep up with what is going on in this ever-changing environment, we monitor 30-plus countries, 25 daily international information sources, and 6 business sectors. Our team on the ground covers 43 countries and provides us with updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
In addition, many of our newsletter readers send us their input and perspectives to help us publish a balanced overview about the world every other week.
Highlights in this issue
This issue focuses on what is happening in more than 20 countries that affect new trends, health, consumer spending, business investment, and travel. A few highlights from the latest issue:
- What global brands are doing to survive Covid-19
- U.S. State Department lifts its “do not travel” advisory, in place since March 19
- Reimagining European restaurants post–Covid-19
- The June Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Business Barometer (GBB) tracked sentiment as global executives started thinking about recovery; readings reveal a variety of views
- Several updates on international travel ups and downs
- The new Global Markets Complexity Index (GMCI) launches to helps multinationals navigate international expansion and contraction
To read the full articles, past issues, and other country and regional news and developments, click here.
William Edwards is CEO of Edwards Global Services (EGS) and a global advisor to CEOs. From initial global market research and country prioritization to developing new international markets and providing operational support around the world, EGS offers a complete international operations and development solution for franchisors based on experience, knowledge, a team on the ground in more than 40 countries, and trademarked processes based on decades of problem-solving. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-949-224-3896. Read his latest biweekly global business newsletter at www.geowizard.biz.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories