International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards - July 2022
We’ve selected some highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#60, July 12, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here. Previous issues are available as well.
- Comparing the Cost of Living Around the World
- The Coronavirus Effect on Global Economic Sentiment
- Where Analysts Think China’s Economy Is Going This Year
- How To Fight Supply Chain Issues in Foodservice
- How Inflation Is Flipping the Economic Script
Brand Global News: Checkers & Rally’s, Dominos, Holiday Inns, KFC, McDonald’s, PoolWerx, Restaurant Brands, Starbucks, Yum Brands
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories